DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Lending Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Lending Market Global Report 2020 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global lending market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The lending market section of the report gives context. It compares the lending market with other segments of the lending and payments market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, lending indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Lending Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Lending Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Lending Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Lending Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Lending Market Trends And Strategies
8. Lending Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Lending Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Lending Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Lending Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Lending Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Lending Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Corporate Lending Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Working Capital; Short Term - Corporate Lending; Long Term - Corporate Lending
11.2. Global Household Lending Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Home Loans; Personal Loans; Other Household Loans
11.3. Global Government Lending Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Short Term - Government Lending; Long Term - Government Lending
12. Lending Market Metrics
12.1. Lending Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Lending Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
13. Asia-Pacific Lending Market
13.1. Asia-Pacific Lending Market Overview
13.2. Asia-Pacific, Lending Market, 2019, By Country, Value ($ Billion)
13.3. Asia-Pacific, Lending Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Country
13.4. Asia-Pacific, Lending Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Country
13.5. Asia-Pacific, Lending Market Metrics
13.6. Asia-Pacific Lending Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
13.7. Asia-Pacific Lending Market: Country Analysis
14. Western Europe Lending Market
15. Eastern Europe Lending Market
16. North America Lending Market
17. South America Lending Market
18. Middle East Lending Market
19. Africa Lending Market
20. Lending Market Competitive Landscape
20.1. Competitive Market Overview
20.2. Market Shares
20.3. Company Profiles
20.3.1. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
20.3.2. Agricultural Bank of China
20.3.3. Bank of China
20.3.4. Citigroup Inc
20.3.5. JP Morgan
21. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Lending Market
22. Market Background: Lending And Payments Market
22.1. Lending And Payments Market Characteristics
22.2. Lending And Payments Market Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F Growth, By Segment, Value ($ Billion), Global
22.3. Global Lending And Payments Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
22.4. Global Lending And Payments Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
22.5. Global Lending And Payments Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Segmentation By Type, Value ($ Billion)
23.1. Global Lending Market In 2023- Growth Countries
23.2. Global Lending Market In 2023- Growth Segments
23.3. Global Lending Market In 2023- Growth Strategies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nedbvj