DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "mHealth Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component (Wearables, mHealth Apps), by Service (Monitoring, Diagnosis), by Participant (Mobile Operators, Device Vendors), by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global mHealth market size is expected to reach USD 316.8 billion by 2027, according to this report registering a CAGR of 29.2% over the forecast period. The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, and obesity and rising adoption of digital health technology are some of the key factors promoting the growth of mobile health solutions. Technological advancements leading to product innovations such as advanced wearable devices and apps in the area of mHealth is expected to boost the revenue growth of the market.
Growing subscription to mHealth apps by consumers due to increasing adoption of preventive healthcare is another factor driving the market. Another key factor supporting the demand for these apps among consumers is their growing inclination toward mobile health apps as they offer accessibility to health-related information and ensure real-time communication between patients and healthcare providers that enable providers to easily diagnose, prescribe, and monitor their patients without personal appointments.
Moreover, the increase in penetration of mobile internet users, coupled with rising adoption of smartphones among adult population with subscription to mobile health apps, is expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- mHealth apps emerged as the largest component segment in 2019 with a revenue share of 86.1% in the global market owing to the increasing popularity of using apps to track health and fitness activities
- Amongst services, the monitoring services segment accounted for the largest share in 2019. However, diagnosis services is projected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to easy access to healthcare professionals for the diagnosis of health-related conditions
- Mobile operators emerged as the leading participant segment in 2019 and is also expected to register a significant growth rate over the forecast period owing to an increase in the number of mobile subscribers
- The Asia Pacific mobile health market accounted for the largest share in 2019 due to increasing research initiatives in the digital health space for the unmet healthcare needs in the region
- Key players operating in the mHealth market include Apple Inc., AT&T Inc., AirStrip Technologies, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Google Inc., and SoftServe.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Research Methodology & Scope
1.1 Market Segmentation and Scope
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Research Scope and Assumptions
1.5 List of Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Outlook
2.2 Segment Outlook
2.3 Competitive Insights
2.4 Global mHealth Snapshot
Chapter 3 Global mHealth Market Variables, Trends, & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage Outlook
3.2 Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 Market Dynamics
3.4 Global mHealth Market Analysis Tools
Chapter 4 mHealth Market: Component Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Definitions & Scope
4.2 Global mHealth Market: Component Market Share Analysis, 2019 and 2027
4.4 mHealth apps
Chapter 5 mHealth Market: Services Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Definitions & Scope
5.2 Global mHealth Market: Services Market Share Analysis, 2019 and 2027
5.3 Monitoring services
5.4 Diagnosis services
5.5 Healthcare systems strengthening services
Chapter 6 mHealth Market: Participants Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Definitions & Scope
6.2 Global mHealth Market: Participants Market Share Analysis, 2019 and 2027
6.3 Mobile operators
6.4 Device vendors
6.5 Content players
6.6 Healthcare providers
Chapter 7 mHealth Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, By Component, Services & Participants
7.1 Global mHealth Market: Regional Movement Analysis
7.2 North America
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.5 Latin America
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- Apple Inc.
- AT & T
- AirStrip Technologies
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Google Inc.
- F. Qualcomm Inc.
- Samsung Electronics
- Vodafone Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ql23nx.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.