DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vegan Baking Ingredients Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global vegan baking ingredients market to grow with a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global vegan baking ingredients market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on vegan baking ingredients market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on vegan baking ingredients market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global vegan baking ingredients market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global vegan baking ingredients market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing health awareness and changing food preference
- Increasing rate of research and development activities for products innovations
- High cost of the product
- Manufacturers are increasing focusing on scaling their production facilities and launching innovative products
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the vegan baking ingredients market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the vegan baking ingredients market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global vegan baking ingredients market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Vegan Baking Ingredients Market Highlights
2.2. Vegan Baking Ingredients Market Projection
2.3. Vegan Baking Ingredients Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Vegan Baking Ingredients Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Vegan Baking Ingredients Market
4. Vegan Baking Ingredients Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Vegan Baking Ingredients Market by Type
5.2. Raising Agents
5.4. Leavening Agents
5.5. Baking Powder & Mixes
5.6. Vegetable Oils
5.7. Colors & Flavors
6. Global Vegan Baking Ingredients Market by Application
6.1. Cakes & Pastries
6.2. Biscuits & Cookies
6.4. Rolls & Pies
7. Global Vegan Baking Ingredients Market by Region 2019-2025
7.1. North America
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Vegan Baking Ingredients Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Associated British Foods
8.2.2. BASF SE
8.2.3. Kerry Foodservice
8.2.4. DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
8.2.6. Dawn Food Products
8.2.7. Ingredion EMEA
8.2.8. Lallemand Baking
8.2.9. Veganz GmbH
8.2.10. Turtle Island Food
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bzdyoi