DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Plastic Packaging - Food & Beverages World Report & Database" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Plastic Packaging - Food & Beverages World Report & Database gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for over 200 countries by each Product by 3 Time series: From 1997-2020 and Forecasts 2021-2028 & 2028-2046.
The report is made up of 59 market research chapters.
Spreadsheet Chapters include: Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
The report is made up of the following:
- World & Country Data
- Market Databases & Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases & Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases & Spreadsheets
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs & Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users & Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases.
32 Products/Markets covered.
The World Report + Database will contain about 21,000 files, including:
1. World Summary Report (PDF) of about 839 pages
2. World Summary Report (Word Format) of about 839 pages
3. Executive Summary (.htm) about 900 pages
4. Executive Briefing (.htm) about 90 pages
5. Data Pages about 2048 pages
6. Chapters and General (.htm) Pages: about 9,000 pages
7. Reference documents (PDF): 140
8. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
9. Excel spreadsheet: about 9635
10. 4 Access databases: about 9659 tables
11. Excel templates, Software tools & utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
12. Maps & Diagrams: 589
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
PLASTIC PACKAGING - FOOD + BEVERAGES
1. Plastic packagings for the food & beverage industry
2. Bags, plastic, for foodstuffs
3. Baking pan covers, plastic, microwave resistant, bakery industry
4. Boxes & crates, plastic, for fruit & vegetables
5. Cans, plastic
6. Carriers, plastic, for pizza deliveries
7. Containers & boxes, polystyrene, for the food industry
8. Containers, bag-in-box, plastic, for aseptic & acid products
9. Containers, bag-in-box, plastic, for beverages & preserved products
10. Containers, bag-in-box, plastic, for dairy products
11. Containers, bag-in-box, plastic, for powders, pastes & granules
12. Containers, composite, for wine & beer
13. Containers, plastic, display & carry, bakery products
14. Containers, plastic, for catering
15. Containers, plastic, for eggs
16. Containers, plastic, for soft drinks
17. Containers, plastic, for the food industry
18. Containers, plastic, loose food storage, industrial
19. Cups, plastic, for foodstuffs
20. Hose, plastic, flexible, for the food & beverage industry
21. Ice cube bags, plastic, disposable
22. Meal service packs & trays, plastic, disposable
23. Packaging trays, plastic, for fruit
24. Packagings, plastic, microwave use
25. Packets, laminated plastic, for the food industry
26. Pouches, plastic, for packing food
27. Protective packaging materials, plastic, for food
28. Punnets, plastic, for strawberries
29. Sheet, plastic, for food products
30. Trays, catering, moulded laminated plastic
31. Plastic Packaging for the food & beverage industry, NSK
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets - Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis
1. PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: From 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2046. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
2. WORLD, REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: 1332 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios. 1435 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country. National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios.
3. FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - From 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2046.
4. INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - From 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2046.
5. NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
32 Products covered for over 200 Countries: 2048 pages, 9635 spreadsheets, 9659 database tables, 589 diagrams & maps.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/40o17j