LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the rugged devices market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.67 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Caterpillar Inc., CipherLab Co. Ltd., Datalogic Spa, Handheld Group AB, Honeywell International Inc., Kyocera Corp., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., TouchStar Technologies Ltd., and Zebra Technologies Corp. are some of the major market participants. The demand for data management systems will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand for data management systems has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Rugged Devices Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Rugged Devices Market is segmented as below:
- Military And Defense
- Rugged Mobile Computers
- Rugged Tablets/notebooks
- Rugged Scanners
- Rugged Air Quality Monitors
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43110
Rugged Devices Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our rugged devices market report covers the following areas:
- Rugged Devices Market Size
- Rugged Devices Market Trends
- Rugged Devices Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies emerging applications of rugged handheld devices as one of the prime reasons driving the rugged devices market growth during the next few years.
Rugged Devices Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the rugged devices market, including some of the vendors such as Caterpillar Inc., CipherLab Co. Ltd., Datalogic Spa, Handheld Group AB, Honeywell International Inc., Kyocera Corp., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., TouchStar Technologies Ltd., and Zebra Technologies Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the rugged devices market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Rugged Devices Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist rugged devices market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the rugged devices market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the rugged devices market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of rugged devices market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Fiver forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Rugged mobile computers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rugged tablets/notebooks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rugged scanners - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rugged air quality monitors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Industrial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Military and defense - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Government - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Semi-rugged - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Fully-rugged - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ultra-rugged - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CipherLab Co. Ltd.
- Datalogic Spa
- Handheld Group AB
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kyocera Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- TouchStar Technologies Ltd.
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.