DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Connected Consumer Survey 2019: Digital Services in the Middle East" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences, and plans of smartphone users in the Middle East. In particular, it focuses on respondents' usage of digital services including e-commerce, payments, and connected devices.
- discusses the main e-commerce trends in the Middle East, including the type of devices that consumers use to purchase goods, the frequency of these payments and the main payment mechanisms for e-commerce and physical commerce
- provides insight into the organisations that consumers in this region are most willing to trust
- analyses consumer interest and ownership of various connected devices.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the main payment mechanisms and devices for e-commerce in the Middle East and how often do consumers engage in e-commerce?
- What are the most popular mobile wallet services in the Middle East?
- What are the main payment mechanisms for physical purchases in the Middle East and how often do consumers engage in physical commerce?
- Which organisations are consumers in the Middle East most willing to trust with their personal data?
- What are the ownership and interest levels for a range of connected devices?
Survey data coverage
The research was conducted between August and September 2019. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in the Middle East (ME). The analyst set quotas on age, gender, and geographical spread to that effect. There were 4500 respondents in the region.
Who Should Read this Report
- Operator-based strategy executives and marketing managers who are interested in understanding consumer market trends, and the changing role of operators as digital service providers.
- Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are responsible for understanding end-user trends and supporting business units in identifying and addressing new opportunities in e-commerce, payments, and identity management.
Equipment/device manufacturers and software providers that want to identify end-user trends in service and device usage and help their operator customers to better address market opportunities in services related to e-commerce and payments.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Results and analysis
- Methodology and panel information
About the Author
- Saudi Arabia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9kahk6