DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Facial Tissues Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Implications and Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers this critical market and the impact on it from the Covid 19 virus. It provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the increasing demand for facial tissues as a consequence of the secondary effects of Covid 19.
The global facial tissue market is expected to grow from $11.7 billion in 2019 to about $21.5 billion in 2020. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there is an increase in awareness about hygiene, which has in turn increased the demand for more disposable paper products such as facial tissues as opposed to reusable cloth napkins to curb the spread of viral infection. The market is expected to stabilize and reach $16.1 billion at a CAGR of 8.3% through 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is experiencing rapid growth due to the coronavirus and how it is likely to stabilize as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Major players in the facial tissue market are Kimberly-Clark, Procter and Gamble, APP, Hengan, Vinda, C&S PAPER, Metsa Tissue, WEPA, Cascades, and KP Tissue.
The facial tissues market consists of the sales of the tissue papers or wipes or paper handkerchiefs that are thin, soft, absorbent, smooth and disposable which are used for cleaning face and reducing the spread of an infection or diseases as like swine flu. The market includes the sales of various types of facial tissue papers such as regular facial tissue papers, anti- viral facial tissue papers, and recyclable facial tissue papers. The facial tissues that have been used at home and away from home (restaurants, hospitals and healthcare industry) are included in this market.
In March 2019, WEPA Group acquired Arjowiggins Greenfield's plant in France, this is expected to increase the production capacity of WEPA Group by approximately 130,000 tones. The company also acquired the Northwood & WEPA Joint Venture in the U.K., and Van Houtum Group Holding B.V. in the Netherlands. This shows that the company is following an acquisition strategy for gaining a strong position in the global tissue paper market.
The facial tissues market covered in this report is segmented by type into box facial tissue, pocket facial tissues and by applications into at home, away from home.
Companies in the facial tissue market are increasingly using TAD (Through Air Drying) technology to manufacture facial tissues to have cost benefits. The TAD process used in tissue manufacturing was developed by P&G, Kimberly-Clark, and Scott, the machines are being utilized by some manufacturers such as Procter & Gamble for facial tissue production. In TAD process, the fiber web is dewatered and dried by non-compressive means, thereby avoiding the compaction that occurs during wet-pressing of the web in the conventional process. The use of these non-compressive water-removal technologies results in a product with improved properties such as high bulk, softness, cross direction (CD) stretch and absorbency.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Facial Tissues Market Characteristics
3. Facial Tissues Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Facial Tissues Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Facial Tissues Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Facial Tissues Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Facial Tissues Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Facial Tissues Market, Segmentation by Applications, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Facial Tissues Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Facial Tissues Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Facial Tissues Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Procter and Gamble
- C&S PAPER
- Metsa Tissue
- KP Tissue
- Sofidel Group,
- CMPC Tissue
- Fujian Hengan Group Ltd,
- Johnson & Johnson
- Asia Pulp & Paper,
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zflb7b