DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia-Pacific Advanced Malware Detection Solution Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Advanced Malware Detection (AMD) solution market recorded a healthy growth of 18.6% on a YoY basis in 2018. The market grew at a pace slower than the YoY growth in 2017. Double-digit YoY growth rates were seen in most of the APAC countries, with China, Hong Kong, and India being the top markets.
The adoption of AMD solutions was mainly driven by the increasingly complex and sophisticated advanced malware attacks, resulting in more high-profile data breach incidents and greater damage to businesses. New variations of zero-day malware, state-sponsored cyber warfare campaigns, and high-profile ransomware remain a constant threat to all the businesses in the region, especially the critical information infrastructure (CII) sector.
Large businesses or governments with higher levels of awareness of cybersecurity have started to relook their security strategy and to manage potential threats more proactively. As businesses are moving to a more holistic security approach, the integration of AMD solutions with existing security tools helps them monitor or detect advanced malware more effectively. The seamless integration between AMD technologies and other advanced technologies, be they endpoint detection and response (EDR), threat intelligence analytics, or forensics tools, is expected to serve as an important driving force for market growth in the next five years.
In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces of the advanced malware detection market. Key drivers include the increasing sophistication of advanced malware attacks which drives the need to identify unknown threats without only relying on traditional malware detection tools; the increasing need to manage business risks proactively which drives investment in advanced malware detection technology that will help prevent large and costly data breaches; and the integration of advanced malware detection solutions to a broader security portfolio or to common security control points, which prompts investment in such solutions due to the ease of deployments.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2017 to 2023, with 2018 as the base year. Advanced Malware Detection (AMD) solutions are the key focus area of this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes sectors, such as the government, banking, financial services and Insurance (BFSI), service providers, manufacturing, education, and other sectors, such as pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, eGaming, eCommerce, and BPOs.
Companies mentioned in the total AMD market's competitive landscape include AhnLab, Check Point Software Tech, Cisco, FireEye, Huawei, Lastline, Palo Alto Networks, Proofpoint Symantec, Trend Micro, and other smaller vendors. The countries included in this study are Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Japan, and South Korea.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the AMD market in APAC growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Who are the major solution vendors in different regions and what is their market share?
- What will be the market trends, in terms of AMD solution adoption?
- What are the vertical and horizontal market trends?
- What are the growth opportunities and calls to action for the supply chain?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- CEO's Perspective
2. Market Overview
- Commonly Used Terms
- The Taxonomy of an AMD Solution
- Understanding Threats and Solutions
- Deployment Model - On-premises Solutions
- Deployment Model - Cloud-based Solutions
- Research Objectives
- Research Methodology
- Market Segmentation
- Customer Segmentation
- Geographical Coverage
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total AMD Solution Market
4. Forecast and Trends - Total AMD Solution Market
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Segment
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Region
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Region
- Demand Analysis by Segment
- Demand Analysis by Vertical
- Demand Analysis by Horizontal
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Overall Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Analysis - On-premises Solution
- Competitive Analysis - Cloud-based Solution
- Competitive Environment
6. Competitive Analysis - Vendor Profiling
- Availability and Completeness of AMD Solution Offerings
- Country/Region Code Legend
7. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Transformation in the AMD Industry Ecosystem, 2018
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Increased Integration to Achieve Greater Interoperability
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Advanced Threat Detection Features to Move Toward Commoditization Through the Cloud
- Growth Opportunity 3 - AMD to Become Increasingly Service Oriented
- 3 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
8. Regional Breakdown - ANZ
9. Regional Breakdown - ASEAN
10. Regional Breakdown - Greater China
11. Regional Breakdown - India
12. Regional Breakdown - Japan
13. Regional Breakdown - South Korea
14. The Last Word
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Cisco Systems
- Palo Alto Networks
- Trend Micro
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i7etpz.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.