LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the battery monitoring systems market and it is poised to grow by USD 6.95 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 23% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., Analog Devices Inc., Eberspaecher Vecture Inc., General Electric Co., Infineon Technologies AG, Johnson Matthey Plc, NXP Semiconductors NV, Raytheon Co., Renesas Electronics Corp., and Texas Instruments Inc. are some of the major market participants. The advances in EV battery and associated technologies will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Advances in EV battery and associated technologies has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Battery Monitoring Systems Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Battery Monitoring Systems Market is segmented as below:
- Automotive Industry
- Energy Industry
- Telecom and Data Center Industry
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43279
Battery Monitoring Systems Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our battery monitoring systems market report covers the following areas:
- Battery Monitoring Systems Market Size
- Battery Monitoring Systems Market Trends
- Battery Monitoring Systems Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increase in data center construction as one of the prime reasons driving the battery monitoring systems market growth during the next few years.
Battery Monitoring Systems Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the battery monitoring systems market, including some of the vendors such as ABB Ltd., Analog Devices Inc., Eberspaecher Vecture Inc., General Electric Co., Infineon Technologies AG, Johnson Matthey Plc, NXP Semiconductors NV, Raytheon Co., Renesas Electronics Corp., and Texas Instruments Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the battery monitoring systems market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Battery Monitoring Systems Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist battery monitoring systems market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the battery monitoring systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the battery monitoring systems market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of battery monitoring systems market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Automotive industry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Energy industry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Telecom and data center industry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Eberspaecher Vecture Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Johnson Matthey Plc
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Raytheon Co.
- Renesas Electronics Corp.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.