DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Services Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global cloud services market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
The global cloud services market is expected to grow from $344.4 billion in 2019 to $354.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 12% from 2021 and reach $490.4 billion in 2023
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider cloud services market, and compares it with other markets.
North America was the largest region in the global cloud services market, accounting for 61% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 21% of the global cloud services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global cloud services market.
Cloud services companies are offering concise solutions and quick turnarounds for their customers. Changes in data processing technologies enable companies to move functions to data rather than data moving to functions. Bypassing layers of the technology stack has improved cloud services companies' productivity. For example, with the new warehouse platforms in the insurance industry, queries that took hours now run in minutes, delivering critical insights to insurance companies.
The cloud services market consists of sales of cloud services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide cloud services or the delivery of information technology resources and applications on-demand through an Internet platform. Companies in the cloud services industry provide access to servers, storage, databases and a broad set of application services managed by a hardware networking. This market includes sales of storage servers which are used to store, access, secure and manage digital data, files and services.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Cloud Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Cloud Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Cloud Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Cloud Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Cloud Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Cloud Services Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Cloud Services Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Cloud Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Cloud Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Cloud Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Cloud Services Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Cloud Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Cloud Services Market, Segmentation By End-User Industry, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Cloud Services Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.4. Global Cloud Services Market, Segmentation By Deployment Model, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.5. Global Cloud Services Market, Segmentation By Organisation Size, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Cloud Services Market Metrics
11.1. Cloud Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Cloud Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pzqz8i