DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Oil Country Tubular Goods Market, By Manufacturing Process, By Grade, By Product, By Application, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Market was valued at $ 18.2 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $ 21.7 billion by 2025.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to the increasing demand for oil & gas, growing exploration & production activities, and rising number of technological advancements, especially in the field of drilling such as horizontal drilling & multilateral drilling. In terms of manufacturing process, the Global OCTG Market is categorized into Electrical Resistance Welded and Seamless segments, with the Seamless segment leading the market on account of higher user preference in harsh drilling environments. Nevertheless, the welded segment will also grow as these pipes are quite cost-effective.
In terms of Product segments, the Global OCTG Market is categorized into Well Casing, Production Tubing, Drill Pipe and Others segments. The Well Casing segment accounts for the largest share in the market, followed by the Production Tubing and Drill Pipe segments. In terms of Application segments, the Global Oil Country Tubular Goods Market is categorized into Onshore & Offshore, with the Onshore segment accounting for around 80% of the market share.
North America is expected to continue its dominance in the Global OCTG Market through 2025, followed by Middle East & Africa. North America and MEA would continue to be the major markets, with both the regions cumulatively accounting for around two-thirds of the Global OCTG Market in 2019. However, the current global economic slowdown and spread of Covid-19 pandemic is posing a major threat that would severely affect the Global OCTG Market in the near term.
- JFE Steel Corporation
- Jindal SAW Ltd.
- Arcelor Mittal S.A
- MRC Global
- National oil well Varco, Inc.
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- Tenaris SA
- Tmk Ipsco Enterprise, Inc.
- U.S. Steel Tubular Products, Inc.
Objective of the Study:
- To study the Global OCTG Market scenario, which covers Well Casing, Production Tubing, Drill Pipe & Others.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global OCTG Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global OCTG Market on the basis of manufacturing process, grade, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global OCTG Market.
- To identify market trends & developments for the Global OCTG Market.
- To identify & analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global OCTG Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Oil Country Tubular Goods Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Manufacturing Process (Electric Resistance Welded, Seamless)
5.2.2. By Grade (API Grade, Premium Grade)
5.2.3. By Product (Well Casing, Production Tubing, Drill Pipe, Others)
5.2.4. By Application (Onshore, Offshore)
5.2.5. By Region (North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa)
5.2.6. By Company
5.3. Product Market Map
6. Asia-Pacific Oil Country Tubular Goods Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.3. Asia-Pacific: Country Outlook
7. North America Oil Country Tubular Goods Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. North America: Country Outlook
8. South America Oil Country Tubular Goods Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. South America: Country Outlook
9. Europe Oil Country Tubular Goods Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. Europe: Country Analysis
10. MEA Oil Country Tubular Goods Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. Middle East & Africa: Country Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yzmvb7