DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mobile Banking Market by Transaction, and Platform: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global mobile banking market was valued at $715.3 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $1,824.7 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.2% from 2019-2026. Mobile banking refers to an internet-based facility provided by a bank or other financial institutions, allowing users to conduct financial transactions remotely using a mobile device. In addition, it typically operates across mobile web or applications developed for iPhone, android, or other devices. Mobile banking is also used for transferring money from one account to another and depositing a check by taking a picture, which is prominently provided feature for mobile banking in the market.
The technological advancements in mobile banking such as the delivery of personalized real-time customer service via smart bots and rise in usage of mobile devices allowing users to obtain instant customer assistance, drive the market growth. However, less adoption of mobile banking application due to lack of proper connectivity, and unavailability of proper network infrastructure in developing countries, is expected to restrain the market growth. On the contrary, utilization of chatbots, and other services is expected to improve consumer engagements which fuel the growth of the market.
The global mobile banking market is segmented on the basis of transactions, platforms, and region. On the basis of transactions, the market is bifurcated into consumer-to-consumer and consumer-to-business. By platforms, the market is classified into android, iOS, and others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global mobile banking market share with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry from 2019 to 2026 is provided to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the transaction and platform across the globe.
- Key players and their strategies are provided to understand the competitive outlook of the mobile banking market forecast.
Key Findings of the Study
- The customer-to-business segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the mobile banking market forecast period in terms of value.
- The U.S. dominated the North America mobile banking market in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2019 to 2026.
- In terms of revenue, android segment accounted for the highest revenue in 2018.
North America and Europe dominated the mobile banking market share in terms of revenue in 2018 and are expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period. Owing to rise in adoption of mobile banking, banks have been investing in advance technologies at a large scale and enhancing customized product portfolios via mobile applications. Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to development of digital banking, increase in usage of internet, implementation of next generation mobile technologies like 4G, and a robust economy driving strong mobile banking industry growth in the region.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Top Winning Strategies, 2018
3.3. Top Player Positioning, 2017
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increasing Consumers Demand
220.127.116.11. Technological Advancements
18.104.22.168. Rise In Mobile Usage
22.214.171.124. Rise In Security And Privacy Concerns
126.96.36.199. Lack of Proper Connectivity And Unavailability of Network Infrastructure
188.8.131.52. Integration of Advanced Technologies
3.5.4. Impact Analyses
Chapter 4: Artificial Intelligence In Bfsi Market, By Transaction
Chapter 5: Artificial Intelligence In Bfsi Market, By Platform
Chapter 6: Mobile Banking Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
7.1. American Express Company
7.2. Bank of America Corporation
7.3. Bnp Paribas
7.4. Citigroup Inc.
7.5. Credit Agricole
7.6. Hsbc Holdings Plc
7.7. Jpmorgan Chase & Co
7.8. Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc.
7.9. Societe Generale Group
7.10. Wells Fargo & Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/repl69