DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America : Still Wine Market and the Impact of COVID-19 in the Medium Term" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The still wine market in North America was equal to 48.32 billion USD in 2014. By 2024, the wine market in North America is forecast to reach 66.64 billion USD, thus increasing at a CAGR of 2.90% per annum for the period 2019-2024. This is a decrease, compared to the growth of about 3.70% per year, registered in 2014-2018.
The average consumption per capita in value terms reached 158.70 USD per capita in 2014. In the next five years, it grew at a CAGR of 3.76% per annum. In the medium term (by 2024), the indicator is forecast to slow down its growth and increase at a CAGR of 2.17% per annum.
Based on type, the orange wines are gaining popularity on the market during the last few years, as they developed as an individual segment such as ros or red. What is more, the interest in red wines and ros remains prevalent on a global scale, especially when it comes to lighter-style wines with floral scent. As for the white wines, demand witnessed a decline in 2018, owing to the poor harvest in important European regions. While the market for commercial still wines has been experiencing a decline of about 0.2% per year over the last decade, the premium segment has been actually growing. In fact, only 7 of the top 25 still wine markets globally are growing, which is significantly lower, compared to the sparkling wine category.
During the last few years there has been an obvious process of consolidation on the overall wine market. Mergers and acquisitions within the market have been driven mainly by the premiumization trend, as well as by the companies' aim to expand geographically. One of the recent deals on the global market was the purchase of Outpost, a winery on Napa Valley's Howell Mountain by AXA Millsimes in 2018. Furthermore, the corporate restructurings involving wine distributors and retailers are also growing.
This report presents a strategic analysis of the North American still wine market and a forecast for its development in the medium term, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on it. It provides a comprehensive overview of the market volume and value, dynamics, segmentation, characteristics, main players, prices, international trade, trends and insights, growth and demand drivers, challenges, etc. This is the most detailed (COVID-19 updated) and comprehensive report about the North American still wine market, covering all North American countries. The report presents information on each indicator for each of the 3 countries covered, offering unmatched value, accuracy and expert insights.
The report on the North American still wine market covers:
- Market volume, value and dynamics for the last five years;
- Market segmentation for the last five years;
- Analysis of the factors, influencing the market development and the impact COVID-19 has and will have on the market in both the short and the medium term;
- Value chain analysis and structure of price formation;
- Analysis of retail price levels and their dynamics for the last five years;
- Analysis of the major international trade flows;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of imports and exports for the last five years;
- Volume and dynamics of the average import and export prices for the last five years;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of per capita consumption for the last five years
- Forecast for market development in the medium term;
- Characteristics of the main players on the market;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape;
- Importance of the HoReCa channe;
- Market shares of the main market players for the whole region;
- Distribution channels for retail sales;
- Five Forces analysis;
- Analysis and forecast for the global economy and demographics.
- Accolade Wines
- Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Miguel Torres SA
- The Wine Group
- E.&J. Gallo Winery
- Treasury Wine Estates
- Castel Group
- Pernod Ricard
- Trinchero Family Estates Inc
- Vina Concha y Toro S.A.
- Casella Wines
- Changyu Group
- Kendall-Jackson Vineyard Estates
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ty11oy
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.