DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Polysilicon Market (Value, Volume) - Analysis By Application (Solar PV, Semiconductor), Manufacturing Technology, By Region, By Country (2020 Edition): Market Insight, Covid-19 Impact and Forecast (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Polysilicon Market valued at USD 7426 million in the year 2019 has been witnessing unprecedented growth.
Massive investments in expansion of solar capacity across the globe is a key driving factor for the growth of the Polysilicon market. Governments of developing and developed countries and industrial sectors are emphasizing on the expansion of renewable energy sources, in which solar energy appears to show high potential. Thus, policy makers, regulatory bodies and industrial sectors are investing enormously in the solar energy sector. This is generating remarkable demand for solar panels across the globe. Since Polysilicon is the major raw material used for solar PV panels, demand for Polysilicon is increasing steadily across the globe.
Moreover, urbanization, improved living standards, and increasing population have led to the increased need for power, which in turn is boosting the Polysilicon Market Growth. The growth of the Polysilicon industry will however be slowed down because of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has completely halted all industries including manufacturing and logistics.
Among the Application segment in the Polysilicon market (Solar Photovoltaic and Semiconductors), Solar Photovoltaic has been gaining popularity among other segments and is expected to keep major market share in the forecast period because of the adoption of energy sources that are sustainable. Moreover, governments of various countries are offering several subsidies, tax exemptions to both, manufacturers and end-users of the solar PV market. Governments are focused on reducing emissions from power plants by switching to cleaner solar energy which is driving the growth of the solar PV market.
Asia Pacific holds the largest market share of Polysilicon market and owing to rapid growth in solar industry, semiconductor industry and high GDP growth rate, it is anticipated that Asia Pacific will remain the major market during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is home to many developing countries, including China and India, where there is considerable growth in solar Photovoltaic (PV). Japan is the major solar PV installations market in the region. The region is also the global centre for the manufacture of solar energy system, with Japan, China being the major manufacturers and home to some of the top global solar PV supplier companies.
- Wacker Chemie
- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited
- OCI Company Limited
- Daqo New Energy Corp.
- REC Silicon
- Tokuyama Corporation
- OCI Solar Power LLC
- Hemlock Semiconductor
- Qatar Solar Technologies - (QSTec)
- Activ Solar
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses the Polysilicon market By Value and By Volume.
- The report analyses the Polysilicon market by Application (Solar Photovoltaic and Semiconductors).
- The report assesses the Polysilicon market by Manufacturing Technology (Siemens Process, Fluidized Bed Reactor Process and Upgraded Metallurgical Grade Silicon Process).
- The Global Polysilicon Market has been analysed by Region (North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific) and by Country (United States, Canada, India, China, Japan, South Korea, Germany, France, Spain and Italy).
- Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, application and manufacturing technology. Also, the trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global Polysilicon Market Product Outlook
4. Global Polysilicon Market: An Analysis
5. Global Polysilicon Market Segmentation By Application (Value, Volume)
5.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Polysilicon Market: By Application
5.2 Solar Photovoltaic- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.3 Semiconductors- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6. Global Polysilicon Market Segmentation By Manufacturing Technology (Value, Volume)
6.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Polysilicon: By Manufacturing Technology
6.2 Siemens Process- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.3 Fluidized Bed Reactor Process- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.4 Upgraded Metallurgical Grade Silicon Process- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
7. Global Polysilicon Market: Regional Analysis
8. North America Polysilicon Market: Segmentation By Application, Manufacturing Technology (2020-2025)
9. Asia Pacific Polysilicon Market: Segmentation By Application, Manufacturing Technology (2020-2025)
10. Europe Polysilicon Market: Segmentation By Application, Manufacturing Technology (2020-2025)
11. Global Polysilicon Market Dynamics
11.1 Global Polysilicon Market Drivers
11.2 Global Polysilicon Market Restraints
11.3 Global Polysilicon Market Trends
12. Market Attractiveness and Strategic Analysis
12.1 Market Attractiveness
12.2 Strategic Analysis
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Share Analysis
13.2 Competitive Positioning (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Niche Players)
14. Company Profiles (Business Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2v6hhn