DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Construction Sealants Market: Focus on Type, Application, Comparative Analysis and Country-Level Analysis - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this market intelligence report the global construction sealants market is expected to reach $10,409.6 million by 2024. The majority of the demand for construction sealants is being generated from new residential and non-residential constructions with upcoming smart and energy-efficient buildings across the globe along with the various ongoing renovation works of these dwellings. The growth of the construction industry is anticipated to give an impetus to the global construction sealants market in the coming years.
This report is a diligent compilation of research on more than 29 players in the global construction sealants market. It draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 29 leading companies, market experts, and vendors. The report also profiles approximately 15 manufacturers, suppliers, and consumers.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the trends in the global construction sealants market across different regions?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global construction sealants market?
- What was the revenue generated by the construction sealants by end user in 2018, and what are the estimates by 2024?
- Which type (silicone, polyurethane, polysulfide, modified silicone, others (acrylics, butyls, epoxy thermosets)) of the global construction sealants compound market is expected to dominate in the coming years?
- What is the consumption pattern of each material used in the global construction sealants market?
- Which are the key players in the global construction sealants market?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the construction sealants manufacturers foresee?
What is the competitive strength of the key leading players in the global construction sealants market?
Rise in Construction Activities
Increasing Fire Safety Norms Across the Globe
Need for Reducing the Energy Consumption
Need for Acoustic Insulation Rooms
Environmental Regulations in Various Regions
Environmental Concerns Leading to the Development of Light and Green Buildings
Increasing Demand for Greener & Sustainable Sealants
Lack of Eco-Friendly Technology for Sealant Production
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- BASF SE
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Hodgson Sealants
- KCC CORPORATION
- PCI Augsburg GmbH
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Sika AG
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Wacker Chemie AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l5k0zu