DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Non-Invasive Drug Delivery Devices Market: Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this market intelligence report, the global non-invasive drug delivery devices market was valued at $548.5 million in 2018, and is estimated to reach $2,354.4 million by 2025. The global non-invasive drug delivery devices market is expected to grow at a double-digit compound annual growth rate between the years 2019 and 2025, aided by the increasing burden of chronic diseases, increase in the prevalence of diabetic population, growing geriatric population, high demand for needle-free injectors, and rise in demand for self-administrable drug delivery devices.
The global non-invasive drug delivery devices market is expected to be witnessing an impressive growth of 23.13% in the forecast period, 2019-2025. North America (75.36), followed by Europe (11.96%), held the major share of this global market (in terms of revenue) in 2018. North America and Europe are expected to retain the leading positions throughout the forecast period (2019-2025), accounting for shares of 75.84% and 12.59%, respectively, of the total market in 2025. The market is driven by the increasing burden of chronic diseases, an increase in the prevalence of diabetic population, growing geriatric population, high demand for needle-free injectors, and a rise in demand for self-administrable drug delivery devices.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global non-invasive drug delivery devices market with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints that can inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players and key strategies and developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report also includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis.
The research study considers the pricing analysis and product portfolio analysis for a comprehensive understanding of the global non-invasive drug delivery devices market and assesses the factors governing the same. The market (by region), consists of the key market trends, list of the key players, and the recent developments that have taken place in the market.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the different types of non-invasive drug delivery systems available in the market, and what are the benefits offered by them?
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global non-invasive drug delivery devices market?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global non-invasive drug delivery devices market?
- What are the initiatives implemented by different governmental bodies regulating the development and commercialization of non-invasive drug delivery?
- What are the leading companies dominating the global non-invasive drug delivery devices market?
- How is non-invasive drug delivery devices market taking over the injectable drug delivery devices market by 2025?
- How is the price of the needle-free injectors anticipated to affect the demand for injectable drug delivery devices?
- What is the lifespan of the different needle-free injectors (by company) in the market?
- Based on the application, which non-invasive drug delivery application is anticipated to witness a massive rise in demand in the forecast period?
- What was the market value in 2018 of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global non-invasive drug delivery devices market?
- How is each segment of the global non-invasive drug delivery devices market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the revenue expected to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- How is the industry anticipated to evolve during the forecast period 2019-2025?
- Which region is expected to contribute to the highest sales of the global non-invasive drug delivery devices market during the forecast period?
- What are the leading trends and consumer preferences witnessed in the global non-invasive drug delivery devices markets?
- Increasing Prevalence of Chronic and Lifestyle-Associated Diseases Elevating the Demand of Non-Invasive Drug Delivery
- Growing Geriatric Population Leads to Surge in Exigency of Non-Invasive Drug Delivery Devices
- Increasing Needlestick Injuries Lead to Surge in Demand of Non-Invasive Drug Delivery Devices
- Increasing Demand for the Self-Administered Medication Service
- Persistent Support from Government and Non-Government Organizations
- Technical Barrier to the Non-Invasive Mode of Drug Delivery
- Alternative Drug Delivery Technology
- Expansion into the Emerging Economies
- Technological Advancement of Non-Invasive Drug Delivery Devices
- Collaboration between Pharmaceutical Companies and Drug Delivery Firms
- Adherium Limited
- Capsule Technologies, Inc.
- Crossject S.A.
- Diabeloop SA
- HNS International, Inc.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- Novartis AG
- PenJet Corporation
- Portal Instruments
- Propeller Health (A Subsidiary of ResMed)
- Sensiron AG
- Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sgwn74