LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the medical devices market and it is poised to grow by USD 134.2 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Becton, Dickinson and Co., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, General Electric Co., Johnson and Johnson Services Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Medtronic Plc, Olympus Corp., Siemens AG, and Stryker Corp. are some of the major market participants. The increasing initiatives by public and private organizations will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing initiatives by public and private organizations has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Medical Devices Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Medical Devices Market is segmented as below:
- Therapeutic and Surgical Devices
- Other Medical Devices
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41168
Medical Devices Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our medical devices market report covers the following areas:
- Medical Devices Market size
- Medical Devices Market trends
- Medical Devices Market industry analysis
This study identifies the emergence of innovative technologies as one of the prime reasons driving the medical devices market growth during the next few years.
Medical Devices Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the medical devices market, including some of the vendors such as Becton, Dickinson and Co., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, General Electric Co., Johnson and Johnson Services Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Medtronic Plc, Olympus Corp., Siemens AG, and Stryker Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the medical devices market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Medical Devices Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist medical devices market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the medical devices market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the medical devices market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of medical devices market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Therapeutic and surgical devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PMDMID - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other medical devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- General Electric Co.
- Johnson and Johnson Services Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Medtronic Plc
- Olympus Corp.
- Siemens AG
- Stryker Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.