LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge has announced the availability of its latest report on Aggregators Procurement for pre-order. The report on aggregators procurement is part of a larger series of reports on the global marketing market, which includes all spend related to the provision of marketing including material generation, production, and distribution.
According to our experts, the rise in prices in certain essential assets and supplies required to deliver aggregators is making a significant addition to the supplier's overall expenditure. This is prompting a stark rise in aggregators procurement expenditure.
SpendEdge’s reports now include a complimentary Covid-19 impact assessment on all reports from the marketing category. Our reports are intended to serve as a one-stop reference guide for companies looking for effective aggregators procurement strategies and offer a perfect blend of category basics with deep-dive category data and insights – request a free sample today!
Aggregators Procurement Risks
- Contract-related risks where unfavorable credit terms may severely penalize buyers for delayed payments or entitle the supplier to demand pre-payments or shorten the payment terms are not very common in the category but they do exist in certain situations where the buyers' liquidity or financial health is in question.
- Suppliers may face a situation where they are unable to honor a contract to its entirety due to a shortage of resources, finances, or capabilities. While contractual terms safeguard buyers from non-performance, their operations could still face massive disruptions due to suppliers’ non-performance.
- Not what you are looking for? SpendEdge now offers custom studies and reports that are suited to the needs of every type and size of organizations across the globe. Request a free demo of our procurement platform and access the complete library of reports for free!
Aggregators Procurement Best Practices
- Having dedicated on-site staff from the service provider is a highly recommended measure for reducing category lead time for buyers.
- Buyers should engage with service providers who provide services through an hourly based pricing model. Within an hourly based pricing model, buyers would have a fair idea of the exact time required for the work done by the service provider. Consequently, billing rates will be implemented accordingly.
- Try our procurement platform for free to access 9 full reports, custom studies, and over 700 reports for no cost. SpendEdge now offers paid subscriptions starting as low as $250/month.
Key Questions Answered in this Aggregators Procurement Report
- What is the spend potential in the aggregators market?
- What is the correct price to pay for aggregators? What are the key trends and factors that influence current and future pricing?
- Which selection criteria are the most important for aggregators suppliers market?
- Who are the top aggregators suppliers? What are their cost structures?
- What are supplier margins in aggregators market?
- Which negotiation levers can reduce aggregators procurement cost?
- What are the best practices for aggregators procurement and what are the potential risks?
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info