DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Insurance - Italy: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Sector Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a brief review of the key trends and evolving developments that shape the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak in the Italian insurance industry. It provides a snapshot of the impact on the Italian insurance industry in light of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It provides historical values for the Italian insurance industry for the report's 2015-2019 review period, and pre-covid-19 projected and revised projected figures for the 2019-2023 forecast period.
- It offers an impact analysis of the key categories due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the Italian insurance industry, and market forecasts and revised forecasts to 2023.
- Economic Impact
- Impact of COVID-19 outbreak in the Italian insurance industry
- Key measures undertaken at both policy and regulatory level
Key Topics Covered
- COVID-19 Update
- Insurance Industry
- Key Regulatory Updates
- Insurance Industry: Market Sizing and Forecasts
- Life and General Insurance
- Life Insurance Lines of Business
- General Insurance Lines of Business
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4vcm50