DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Trauma Products Market by Product, and External Fixators, Surgical Site and Lower Extremities and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global trauma products market was valued at $6,613million in 2018, and is estimated to reach at $10,418 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.8% from 2019 to 2026.
Trauma is defined as a physical injury, which requires immediate medical treatment. Traumatic injuries are a result of different types of blunt and burn mechanisms, which include motor vehicle collisions, sports injuries, natural disasters falls, and other physical injuries occurring at home. Trauma products are innovative instruments, implants, and technologies that turn the vagueness of trauma into the confidence of an optimal outcome for patients with musculoskeletal injuries. Moreover, these products are used to treat injuries such as brain tumors, hematomas, hydrocephalus, infections, and skull fractures.
The growth of the global trauma products market is driven by rise in prevalence of orthopedic injuries or diseases and rapid increase in geriatric population. In addition, rise in number of patients suffering from joint disorders such as osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis, technological innovations in trauma products industry, adoption of minimally invasive surgeries, and increase in patient awareness among toward the benefits of advanced trauma devices supplement the market growth. Moreover, rise healthcare expenditure and an increase in demand for advanced trauma products are other factors that contribute toward the growth of the market. However, complexity in using trauma products for treatment of injuries and stringent government policies towards trauma devices are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global trauma products market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry from 2018 to 2026 is provided to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps to understand the application and products of trauma used across the globe.
- Key market players and their strategies have been analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
- Accumed LLC
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Colfax Corporation (DJO)
- Globus Medical, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Nuvasive Inc
- Smith & Nephew
- Zimmer Biomet Holding Inc.
- Depending on product, the internal fixators segment held major share in the global market in 2018.
- By surgical site, the upper extremities segment accounted for the largest market share in 2018, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- On the basis of end user, the hospitals &trauma centers segment accounted for significant revenue in the global market in 2018.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Market definition and scope
3.2. Key findings
3.2.1. Top investment pockets
3.2.2. Market player positioning, 2018
3.3. Porter's five force analysis
3.4. Market dynamics
18.104.22.168. Rise in prevalence of orthopedic diseases
22.214.171.124. Surge in global geriatric population
126.96.36.199. Increase in incidence of road accidents and falls
188.8.131.52. Stringent government approval processes for trauma products
184.108.40.206. High growth potential in emerging markets
3.4.4. Impact analyses
4. TRAUMA PRODUCTS MARKET, BY PRODUCT
4.2. Internal fixators
4.3. External fixators
4.4. Other trauma products
5. TRAUMA PRODUCTS MARKET, BY SURGICAL SITE
5.2. Upper extremities
5.3. Lower extremities
6. TRAUMA PRODUCTS MARKET, BY END USER
6.1.1. Market size and forecast
6.2. Hospitals & trauma centers
6.2.1. Market size and forecast, by region
6.2.2. Market analysis, by country
6.3. Ambulatory surgery center
6.3.1. Market size and forecast, by region
6.3.2. Market analysis, by country
7. TRAUMA PRODUCTS MARKET, BY REGION
7.2. North America
8. COMPANY PROFILES
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l9s0e7