DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Business Support Services Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global business support services market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
The global business support services market is expected to grow from $528.9 billion in 2019 to $529.1 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 and reach $641.1 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The market for business support services consists of sales of business support services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide business support services such as document preparation, telephone call centers, telephone answering, telemarketing bureaus and other contact centers, and private mail centers.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global business support services market, accounting for 39% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global business support services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global business support services market.
Telephone call centers have shifted towards Omni channel communication from the traditional model. Omni-channel communication is synchronized operating model in which all of the company's channels are aligned and present a single face to the customer, along with one consistent way of doing business. It allows providers to give customers a more personal feel to resolutions. Customers can get convenient and on-demand service.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Business Support Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Business Support Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Business Support Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Business Support Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Business Support Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Business Support Services Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Business Support Services Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Business Support Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Business Support Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Business Support Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Business Support Services Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Business Support Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Business Support Services Market, Segmentation By Organisation Size, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Business Support Services Market, Segmentation By Mode, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Business Support Services Market Metrics
11.1. Business Support Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Business Support Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
- Genpact Ltd
- A.T. Kearney
Grant Thornton LLP
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/douq99