DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Cheese Industry and the Impact of COVID-19 on Its Development in the Medium Term" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report presents a strategic analysis of the global cheese industry and a forecast for its development in the short and medium term, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on it. It provides a comprehensive overview of the industry volume and value, dynamics, segmentation, characteristics, main players, prices, international trade, trends and insights, growth and demand drivers, challenges, etc.
This is the most detailed and comprehensive report about the global cheese industry, covering all global regions and 151 single countries. The report presents information on each indicator for each of the 151 countries covered, offering unmatched value, accuracy and expert insights. Moreover, it also presents separate data on each product group for each country, offering granular data on 453 different product and country combinations!
The report on the global cheese industry covers:
- Industry volume, value and dynamics for the last five years;
- Industry segmentation (by region and each covered country; by product groups, presenting separate data on each major product group for each country) for the last five years;
- Analysis of the factors, influencing the industry development (industry trends and insights, drivers and challenges);
- The impact COVID-19 has and will have on the industry in both the short and the medium term;
- Value chain analysis and structure of price formation;
- Analysis of retail price levels and their dynamics for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Analysis of the major international trade flows;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation (by region and each covered country and by product groups) and analysis of imports for the last five years;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation (by region and each covered country and by product groups) and analysis of exports for the last five years;
- Volume and dynamics of the average import and export prices for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country and by product groups);
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of per capita consumption for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country and by product groups);
- Forecast for industry development in the medium term (volume, value and segmentation by region and each covered country and by product groups);
- Characteristics of the main market players;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape;
- Five Forces analysis;
- Analysis and forecast for the global economy and demographics.
- Alouette Cheese USA LLC
- Arla Foods
- Associated Milk Producers Inc.
- Bel Group
- Blaser's USA, Inc.
- Boar's Head Provisions Co. Inc.
- Britannia Industries Limited
- California Dairies, Inc.
- Cream of Creams
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Fonterra Food
- Franklin Foods
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
- Organic Valley Lactalis Group
- Saputo Inc.
- Savencia S.A.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8wtkko