DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Orange Juice Market and the Impact of COVID-19 in the Medium Term" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report presents a strategic analysis of the global orange juice market and a forecast for its development in the medium term, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on it. It provides a comprehensive overview of the market volume and value, dynamics, segmentation, characteristics, main players, prices, international trade, trends and insights, growth and demand drivers, challenges, etc.
The global orange juice market was equal to 27.65 billion USD (calculated in retail prices) in 2014. Until 2024, the juice market in the world is forecast to reach 32.04 billion USD (in retail prices), thus increasing at a CAGR of 1.82% per annum for the period 2019-2024. This is an increase, compared to the growth of about 0.93% per year, registered in 2014-2018.
The average consumption per capita in value terms reached 8.78 USD per capita (in retail prices) in 2014. In the next five years, it declined at a CAGR of -0.62% per annum. In the medium term (by 2024), the indicator is forecast to increase at a CAGR of 1.08% per annum.
Over the past few years, the orange juice market has experienced a gradual decrease in consumption in most of the developed economies. Some of the reasons behind the decline include the changing consumption occasions, as well as the growing health awareness and concerns regarding the orange juice's high sugar content. Previously, people used to have breakfast together as a family more regularly and to drink orange juice with breakfast.
Today, most of the people, especially millennials are more likely to eat on the go, prompted by the busier and more active lifestyle. Therefore, drinks such as coffee and tea are preferred, while orange juice is not so popular as a mobile breakfast drink. Furthermore, health conscious consumers are concerned about the sugar content of orange juice, which can contribute to obesity or diabetes.
Although demand for orange juice has declined, orange is still the top flavour in most of the European countries. Furthermore, Europe and North America are regions with high per capita consumption, where the premium segment is actually growing. In fact, people are drinking less, but better quality juice and are willing to pay more for this. Middle East, Africa and Asia, on the other hand, have been regions with fast growing orange juice consumption in recent years, partially driven by the expanding economy and the growing middle class.
This is the most detailed (COVID-19 updated) and comprehensive report about the global orange juice market, covering all global regions and 151 single countries. The report presents information on each indicator for each of the 151 countries covered, offering unmatched value, accuracy and expert insights.
The report on the global orange juice market covers:
- Market volume, value and dynamics for the last five years;
- Market segmentation (by region and each covered country; by product groups, etc.) for the last five years;
- Analysis of the factors, influencing the market development (market trends and insights, drivers and challenges) and the impact COVID-19 has and will have on the market in both the short and the medium term;
- Value chain analysis and structure of price formation;
- Analysis of retail price levels and their dynamics for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Analysis of the major international trade flows;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation (by region and each covered country) and analysis of imports for the last five years;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation (by region and each covered country) and analysis of exports for the last five years;
- Volume and dynamics of the average import and export prices for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of per capita consumption for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Forecast for market development in the medium term (volume, value and segmentation by region and each covered country);
- Characteristics of the main players on the market;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape;
- Five Forces analysis;
Analysis and forecast for the global economy and demographics.
- Astral Foods Ltd.
- Bar-S Foods
- BRF S.A.
- Campofro Food Group
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Carolina Packers
- China Yurun Food Group
- CP Group
- Danish Crown
- Farmland Foods
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- JBS S.A.
- Johnsonville Sausage
- Kraft Foods Group Inc.
- Kunzler & Co.
- Oscar Mayer
- Pilgrim's Pride
- Samworth Brothers Limited
- Triumph Foods
- Tyson Foods
- Vienna Beef
- Waitrose Ltd.
- Wen's Food Group
- WH Group
- WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/npwkxo