DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Highway Market by Component, Deployment Model, Technology: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Smart highways are the roads that are built with the installation of sensors and IoT technology for making driving much safer and greener. Many governments across the globe are investing in building smart highways for providing real time information to the drivers about the road condition and various traffic information. Smart highways are particularly useful in risky and mountainous region for making driving safer by providing warning about the incoming traffic and different landslides. Smart roads also generate energy which is useful for charging electric lights on the side of road and provides energy to the electric vehicles, which are on the move.
Increase in the number of vehicles on the road and surge in road traffic injuries drive the growth of the market. In addition, increase in international trade among the emerging countries across the globe fuels the growth of the market. However, high initial and maintenance cost and lack of appropriate technical knowledge among the end users hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, rise in advance technologies in the transportation sector and emergence of smart vehicles are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the global market.
The global smart highway market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment model, technology, and region. In terms of component, it is bifurcated into hardware, software and services. By deployment model, the software market is segmented into on-premise and cloud. As per technology, it is segmented into intelligent transportation management system, intelligent management system, communication system, monitoring system, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global smart highway market forecast along with the current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the global smart highway market size is provided in the report.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market for the period 2018-2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
- ABB Ltd
- ALE International
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco System Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- LG CSN
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- On the basis of component, the hardware segment led the smart highway market in terms of revenue in 2018.
- By deployment model, the on-premise segment accounted for the highest smart highway market share in 2018.
- Region wise, North America generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- Depending on the technology, the intelligent transportation management system segment is anticipated to exhibit substantial growth during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Market definition and scope
3.2. Key forces shaping global smart highway market
3.3. Case Studies
3.3.1. Case study 1
3.3.2. Case study 2
3.4. Market dynamics
126.96.36.199. Rise in the number of vehicles among emerging countries
188.8.131.52. Increase in road traffic injuries
184.108.40.206. Surge in international trade among the developing nations
220.127.116.11. Rise in smart city initiatives
18.104.22.168. High initial and maintenance cost
22.214.171.124. Lack of technical expertise
126.96.36.199. Emergence of smart vehicles
188.8.131.52. Rise in advance technology among the transportation industry
3.5. Impact of government regulations on the global smart highway market
3.6. On-going smart highway projects and initiatives
4. GLOBAL SMART HIGHWAY MARKET, BY COMPONENT
5. GLOBAL SMART HIGHWAY SOFTWARE MARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT MODE
6. GLOBAL SMART HIGHWAY MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
6.2. Intelligent Transportation Management System (ITS)
6.3. Intelligent Traffic Management System
6.4. Communication System
6.5. Monitoring system
7. SMART HIGHWAY MARKET, BY REGION
7.2. North America
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.1. Market player positioning, 2018
8.2. Top Winning Strategies
8.3. Competitive dashboard
8.4. Key developments
8.4.5. Product Launch
8.4.6. Product Development
8.4.7. Business Expansion
9. COMPANY PROFILES
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4zkljd