DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Motor Vehicle Parts Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global motor vehicle parts market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global motor vehicle parts market is expected to decline from $2784.1 billion in 2019 to $2742.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.5%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 and reach $3462.2 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The motor vehicle parts market consists of sales of motor vehicle parts by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce motor vehicle gasoline engines and engine parts, motor vehicle electrical and electronic equipment, motor vehicle steering and suspension components (except springs), motor vehicle brake systems, motor vehicle transmission and power train parts, motor vehicle seating and interior trim, motor vehicle metal stampings, and other motor vehicle parts and accessories. This market includes sales of rebuilt motor vehicle parts. This market includes sales of both new and used vehicles.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global motor vehicle parts market, accounting for 44% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 23% of the global motor vehicle parts market. Africa was the smallest region in the global motor vehicle parts market.
Motor vehicle parts manufacturers are producing engines that offer higher fuel economy and better performance. Efficient combustion engines increase the fuel economy of motor vehicles and also enable motor vehicle manufacturers to meet emission norms of several state and national governments across the world. They are using technologies such as advanced ignition, direct fuel injection, variable valve timing, and advanced transmission to reduce engine size and increase its power. For instance, in December 2016, automotive manufacturer Toyota launched new engines based on its Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) for standard gasoline and hybrid vehicles. TNGA-based motor vehicle engines are expected to offer 20% better fuel economy and 10% better power performance, as compared to Toyota's existing engines.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Motor Vehicle Parts Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Motor Vehicle Parts Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Motor Vehicle Parts Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Motor Vehicle Parts Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Motor Vehicle Parts Market Trends And Strategies
8. Motor Vehicle Parts Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9. Motor Vehicle Parts Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Motor Vehicle Parts Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Motor Vehicle Parts Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Motor Vehicle Parts Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Motor Vehicle Parts Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Motor Vehicle Parts Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Motor Vehicle Parts Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Motor Vehicle Parts Market, Segmentation By End Use, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Motor Vehicle Parts Market Segments
12. Motor Vehicle Parts Market Metrics
12.1. Motor Vehicle Parts Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Motor Vehicle Parts Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Robert Bosch
- Denso Corporation
- Magna International Inc
- Aisin Group
Continental Automotive Systems Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mzcdor