The US long-acting bronchodilator market is anticipated to grow at a substantial rate of 1.7% during the forecast period. The growth of the market of long-acting bronchodilator devices in the US is mainly driven by factors that include the growing prevalence of chronic diseases such as asthma, diabetes, respiratory lung diseases and so on. Asthma is chronic inflammation of the lung airways that causes breathlessness and coughing.
The number of people with asthma grows every year in the US. According to CDC 2017, there were around 26 million asthma patients in the US, among which, nearly 18.9 million were adults and 7.1 million were children. Moreover, the prevalence of asthma in children is nearly 9.4% which is higher than that of adults accounting to around 7.7%, and higher in females nearly 9.2% than in males accounting to 7% of total asthma patients. This is one of the primary reasons for the high growth rate of the market within the country.
The US long-acting bronchodilator market is segmented on the basis of route of administration, application, and end-user. Based on the route of administration, the market is classified into oral, nasal, parenteral, and inhalation. Moreover, on the basis of application, the market has been classified into asthma and COPD diseases. The asthma disease application segment dominated the regional market in 2018 and is further estimated to follow the same trend over the forecast period. This is mainly due to the high prevalence of asthma in the country. In addition, based on the end-user, homecare and hospitals and clinics have been analyzed. The homecare segment is estimated to share significant market share in the market.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Novartis AG
- ResMed Corp.
- Pulmatrix Inc.
- Savara, Inc.
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
The Report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the US long-acting bronchodilator market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the US long-acting bronchodilator market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the US long-acting bronchodilator market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Company Share Analysis
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. US Long-Acting Bronchodilator Market by Route of Administration
5.2. US Long-Acting Bronchodilator Market by Application
5.2.2. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
5.3. US Long-Acting Bronchodilator Market by End-User
5.3.2. Hospitals and Clinics
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ngbx00