DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "General Manufacturing Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global general manufacturing market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shut down.
The global general manufacturing market is expected to decline from $846.1 billion in 2019 to $818.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.3%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 and reach $981.2 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The general manufacturing market consists of sales of jewelry, silverware, sporting and athletic goods, dolls, toys and others by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce jewelry, silverware, sporting and athletic goods, dolls, toys and other goods.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global general manufacturing market, accounting for 43% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 24% of the global general manufacturing market. Africa was the smallest region in the global general manufacturing market.
The practice of using 3D printing in general manufacturing is becoming more common. 3D technology allows manufacturers to create a complete self-supporting object. This technology enables manufacturers to produce complex objects that are light and reliable. Greater flexibility and customization are the other major advantages of 3D printing technology.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. General Manufacturing Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. General Manufacturing Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. General Manufacturing Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. General Manufacturing Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. General Manufacturing Market Trends And Strategies
8. General Manufacturing Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. General Manufacturing Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global General Manufacturing Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global General Manufacturing Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global General Manufacturing Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. General Manufacturing Market Segmentation
10.1. Global General Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. General Manufacturing Market Segments
12. General Manufacturing Market Metrics
12.1. General Manufacturing Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average General Manufacturing Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Dream International Limited
- Integrity Toys Inc
- JAKKS Pacific Inc
- LEGO Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4c7a9o