DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Unfinished Paper Market 2020-2030: COVID-19 Impact & Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global unfinished paper market is expected to decline from $316.2 billion in 2019 to $301.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4.6%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2021 and reach $344 billion in 2023.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global unfinished paper market, accounting for 34% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 26% of the global unfinished paper market. Africa was the smallest region in the global unfinished paper market.
Paper manufacturing companies are collecting, processing and measuring data to improve process efficiency and productivity. Technologies include electronic devices that connect through internet and display process information on dashboards. Predictive maintenance technology predicts snags and defects and thus significantly reduces downtime and costs. Paper manufacturing companies are integrating big data and, IoT technologies to implement preventive maintenance techniques.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider unfinished paper market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The unfinished paper market section of the report gives context. It compares the unfinished paper market with other segments of the paper products market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, unfinished paper indicators comparison.
- Paper & Paperboard
By End-use Industry
- Agricultural Industry
- Building Materials
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd.
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Shandong Chenming Paper Holdings Limited
- Oji Holdings
- Mondi Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n9y51k