DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Trailer Market Report 2020-2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global trailer market is expected to grow from $54.2 billion in 2019 to $54.9 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 11% from 2021 and reach $73.4 billion in 2023.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global trailer market, accounting for 37% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 33% of the global trailer market. Africa was the smallest region in the global trailer market.
The usage of Fiber laser in manufacturing of truck trailers is a major trend in the truck trailer manufacturing industry. It is proven that usage of fiber laser doubles the productivity of trailer manufacturer's metal cutting process. The advantage truck trailer manufacturers have by using fiber laser is that they can have a higher extent of in-house control over trailer production and save the expense of putting work out to sheet metal subcontractors.
Another advantage is that they can optimize the processes of prototyping and design processes and bring new products to market faster. Yet another advantage of the fiber laser is that machining is much faster, while being cost-effective. Trailer manufacturer Indespension, at it's factory in Bolton, Lancashire, England, replaced it's ageing CO2 laser-powered machine with a with a Bystronic ByStar Fiber 6520 fiber laser profiling center, after which their productivity doubled.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider trailer market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The trailer market section of the report gives context. It compares the trailer market with other segments of the transportation manufacturing market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, trailer indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Trailer Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Trailer Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Trailer Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Trailer Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Trailer Market Trends And Strategies
8. Trailer Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Trailer Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Trailer Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Trailer Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Trailer Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Trailer Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Trailer Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Dry Vans
- Refrigirated Trailers
- Tank Trailers
- Flatbed Trailers
- Lowboy Trailers
- Other Trailers
10.2. Global Trailer Market, Segmentation By End-Use, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Paper And Paper Products
- Pharma Drugs
- Textile Products
- Food and Groceries
- Agriculture And Farm Products
- Petroleum And Petroleum Products
- Motor Vehicle And Motor Vehicle Parts
- Metal And Minerals
- Commercial Machinery
- Other Products
11. Trailer Market Metrics
11.1. Trailer Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Trailer Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- China International Marine Containers (Group) Ltd.
- Schmitz Cargobull AG
- Bernard Krone Holding SE & Co. KG
- Wabash National Corporation
- Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9z0mlj