DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Rubber Products Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global rubber products market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shut down.
The global rubber products market is expected to decline from $370.1 billion in 2019 to $358.5 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.2%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 and reach $433 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The rubber products market consists of sales of rubber products by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce tires and retreading, rubber hoses and belting, rubber sealants and all other rubber products which have domestic and industrial applications.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global rubber products market, accounting for 48% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 20% of the global rubber products market. Africa was the smallest region in the global rubber products market.
Rubber manufacturing companies are collecting, processing and measuring data to improve process efficiency and productivity. Technologies include electronic devices that connect through internet and display process information on dashboards. Predictive maintenance technology predicts snags and defects and thus significantly reduces downtime and costs. Rubber manufacturing companies are integrating big data and, IoT technologies to implement preventive maintenance techniques.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Rubber Products Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Rubber Products Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Rubber Products Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Rubber Products Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Rubber Products Market Trends And Strategies
8. Rubber Products Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Rubber Products Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Rubber Products Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Rubber Products Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Rubber Products Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Rubber Products Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Rubber Products Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Rubber Products Market, Segmentation By Process, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Rubber Products Market, Segmentation By End-User Industry, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Rubber Products Market Segments
11.1. Global Tire Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Radial Tires; Bias Tires
11.2. Global Hoses And Belting Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Rubber Hoses; Rubber Belts
12. Rubber Products Market Metrics
12.1. Rubber Products Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Rubber Products Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Michelin Inc
- Good Year Tire & Rubber Company
- Continental Tire the Americas
Pirelli & C SpA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l18fvo.