DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Couriers And Messengers Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global couriers and messengers market is expected to grow from $541.6 billion in 2019 to $545.1 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 11% from 2021 and reach $722 billion in 2023.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global couriers and messengers market, accounting for 35% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 26% of the global couriers and messengers market. Africa was the smallest region in the global couriers and messengers market.
Courier and express delivery service providers are increasingly using automated parcel terminals. Automated parcel terminals are computer controlled units which allow customers to collect, hand in and return parcels around the clock. These terminals are deployed at locations with maximum footfall such as walkways, convention centers, grocery outlets, shopping malls, convenient stores, gas stations and railway stations. These terminals improve the quality of delivery services network and reduce last mile delivery management costs for the company.
Automated parcel terminals are being extensively used in Europe and the global market for automated parcel delivery terminals is expected to reach $918 million by 2024, thus indicating a significant potential for these automated systems.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider couriers and messengers market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The couriers and messengers market section of the report gives context. It compares the couriers and messengers market with other segments of the general transportation market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, couriers and messengers indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Couriers And Messengers Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Couriers And Messengers Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Couriers And Messengers Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Couriers And Messengers Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Couriers And Messengers Market Trends And Strategies
8. Couriers And Messengers Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Couriers And Messengers Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Couriers And Messengers Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Couriers And Messengers Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Couriers And Messengers Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Couriers And Messengers Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Couriers And Messengers Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Domestic Couriers
- International Couriers
10.2. Global Couriers And Messengers Market, Segmentation By End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Couriers And Messengers Market, Segmentation By Coverage, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Local Messengers And Local Delivery
- Couriers And Express Delivery Services
11. Couriers And Messengers Market Metrics
11.1. Couriers And Messengers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Couriers And Messengers Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- United Parcel Service
- FedEx Corporation
- United States Postal Service
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- SF Holdings
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3ln30r