NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KBRA Analytics announces its exclusive and strategic partnership with Credit Risk Markets and Management Expert, NYU Stern Emeritus Professor, and KBRA Senior Advisor, Edward Altman.
The new partnership, KBRA Altman, will provide a suite of corporate credit default data and analytics:
- Data on historical default and recovery experience of U.S. high-yield corporate issuers, starting in the early 1970s
- Default and emergence from bankruptcy activity of U.S. high-yield issuers
- Historical distribution of recovery rates for high-yield corporate bonds
- Time series of average prices of defaulted bonds and loans
- Analysis of relationship between recovery and default rates
- Historical list of largest bankruptcies
- Default prediction analytics
- Annual report detailing the default and investment return experience of high-yield and distressed corporate debt in the U.S.
Click here to watch a short video about the platform.
KBRA is a full-service credit rating agency registered as an NRSRO with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, KBRA is designated as a designated rating organization by the Ontario Securities Commission for issuers of asset-backed securities to file a short form prospectus or shelf prospectus. KBRA is also recognized by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners as a Credit Rating Provider and is a certified Credit Rating Agency (CRA) with the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Kroll Bond Rating Agency Europe Limited is registered with ESMA as a CRA.