DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Furniture Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global furniture market is expected to decline from $731.6 billion in 2019 to $705.7 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.6%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 and reach $842.2 billion in 2023.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global furniture market, accounting for 44% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 21% of the global furniture market. Africa was the smallest region in the global furniture market.
Furniture manufacturing companies are integrating technology with furniture products to offer customers innovative and functional products. Technological advancements are helping furniture companies to offer customers convenience to address their day to day needs. For instance, an American architect and designer Greg Lynn has designed a high tech chair for the sports brand Nike. The chair was designed for basketball players and it generated heat, cooled athlete's body and also monitored the amount of fluid lost.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider furniture market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The furniture market section of the report gives context. It compares the furniture market with other segments of the paper, plastics, rubber, wood and textile market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, furniture indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Furniture Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Furniture Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Furniture Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Furniture Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Furniture Market Trends And Strategies
8. Furniture Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Furniture Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Furniture Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Furniture Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Furniture Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Furniture Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Furniture Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Institutional And Office Furniture
- Household Furniture And Kitchen Cabinet
- Mattresses, Blinds And Shades
10.2. Global Furniture Market, Segmentation By Type of Material, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Furniture Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Exclusive Showrooms
11. Furniture Market Segments
11.1. Global Institutional And Office Furniture Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Institutional Furniture; Office Furniture
11.2. Global Household Furniture And Kitchen Cabinet Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Household Furniture; Kitchen Cabinet
11.3. Global Mattresses, Blinds And Shades Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Mattresses; Blind And Shade
12. Furniture Market Metrics
12.1. Furniture Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Furniture Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- IKEA AB
- Ashley Furniture Industries Inc.
- Steelcase Inc.
- Tempur Sealy International Inc.
- Leggett & Platt Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n6r92c