DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Death Care Services Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global death care services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global death care services market is expected to grow from $102.3 billion in 2019 to $102.4 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 and reach $124.8 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The death care services market consists of the sales of death care services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that prepare the dead for burial or interment, conduct funerals, operate sites or structures reserved for the interment of human or animals remains, and/or cremate the dead.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global death care services market, accounting for 40% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 27% of the global death care services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global death care services market.
Crematories are offering green funeral and burial services to environmentally conscious customers. A green funeral offers environmentally-friendly options such as funeral in a natural setting, use of only recycled paper products, locally-grown organic flowers and food, biodegradable clothing, shroud or casket and use of formaldehyde-free products. In natural burial, the body is buried in a natural setting without embalming, and instead of traditional standing headstones, plants, trees or flat rocks are used as grave markers. These crematories also use alkaline hydrolysis process, which uses 90% less energy than flame cremation . Charles F. Snyder Funeral Home & Crematory is one such green funeral service provider in Pennsylvania.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Death Care Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Death Care Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Death Care Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Death Care Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Death Care Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Death Care Services Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Death Care Services Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Death Care Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Death Care Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Death Care Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Death Care Services Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Death Care Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Death Care Services Market, Segmentation By Arrangement, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Death Care Services Market, Segmentation By Mode, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Death Care Services Market Metrics
11.1. Death Care Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Death Care Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Service Corporation International (SCI)
- Nirvana Asia Ltd
Fu Shou Yuan International Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sfry26