LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the smartwatch market and it is poised to grow by USD 18.43 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of about 16% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Apple Inc., Fitbit Inc., Fossil Group Inc., Garmin Ltd., Huami Corp., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Mobvoi Information Technology Company Ltd., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd are some of the major market participants. The need for low-cost smartwatches will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Need for low-cost smartwatches has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Smartwatch Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Smartwatch Market is segmented as below:
- Wear OS
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32076
Smartwatch Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our smartwatch market report covers the following areas:
- Smartwatch Market Size
- Smartwatch Market Trends
- Smartwatch Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growing use of smartwatches for contactless payments as one of the prime reasons driving the smartwatch market growth during the next few years.
Smartwatch Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the smartwatch market, including some of the vendors such as Apple Inc., Fitbit Inc., Fossil Group Inc., Garmin Ltd., Huami Corp., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Mobvoi Information Technology Company Ltd., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the smartwatch market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Smartwatch Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist smartwatch market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the smartwatch market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the smartwatch market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smartwatch market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Integrated - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Standalone - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY OS
- Market segmentation by OS
- Comparison by OS
- watchOS - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Tizen - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Wear OS - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by OS
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing number of patent filings by smartwatch manufacturers
- Growing preference for smartwatches for contactless payments
- Rising number of partnerships and strategic alliances
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Apple Inc.
- Fitbit Inc.
- Fossil Group Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Huami Corp.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Mobvoi Information Technology Company Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.