DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Motor Home Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global motor home market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global motor home market is expected to decline from $151.2 billion in 2019 to $147.1 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.7%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 and reach $181.1 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The motor home manufacturing market consists of sales of motor homes by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce motor homes on purchased chassis and/or produce conversion vans on an assembly line basis. Motor homes are units where the motor and the living quarters are integrated in the same unit.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global motor home market, accounting for 50% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 19% of the global motor home market. Africa was the smallest region in the global motor home market.
One of the most significant trends in the motor homes manufacturing industry is the upcoming solar powered motor homes, which are basically electric motorhomes powered by solar panels and a battery pack. Dethleffs unveiled the e-home, a motorhome powered by solar panels and a battery pack. The company claims that it enables a range of 100 miles and it can support both DC fast-charging and level 2 electric vehicle charging.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Motor Home Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Motor Home Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Motor Home Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Motor Home Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Motor Home Market Trends And Strategies
8. Motor Home Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Motor Home Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Motor Home Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Motor Home Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Motor Home Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Motor Home Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Motor Home Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Motor Home Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Motor Home Market Metrics
11.1. Motor Home Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Motor Home Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Forest River
- REV Group
- Keystone RV
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3zfqcs