LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge has announced the availability of its latest report on TNT Procurement for pre-order. The report on TNT procurement is part of a larger series of reports on the global engineering materials market, which includes all spend related to the provision of essential industrial and engineering raw materials that are further processed or used to produce goods, articles, or structures.
According to our experts, suppliers are continuously making efforts to improve efficiencies, productivity, and deploying processes and technologies. Some of these investments are likely to increase their costs in the shorter term, but learnings from other sectors will keep the suppliers optimistic about a lean cost structure in the longer run. Procurement costs for TNT are highly impacted by an increase in the costs associated with the value chain of TNT, such as logistics, labor cost, and energy.
SpendEdge’s reports now include a complimentary Covid-19 impact assessment on all reports from the engineering materials category. Our reports are intended to serve as a one-stop reference guide for companies looking for effective TNT procurement strategies and offer a perfect blend of category basics with deep-dive category data and insights – request a free sample today!
TNT Procurement Risks
- Procurement without consulting the actual users of TNT may result in a mismatch in expectations of the buyer's internal stakeholders versus the actual contract executed.
- Contract-related risks where unfavorable credit terms may severely penalize buyers for delayed payments or entitle the supplier to demand pre-payments or shorten the payment terms are not very common in the category but they do exist in certain situations where the buyers' liquidity or financial health is in question.
- Not what you are looking for? SpendEdge now offers custom studies and reports that are suited to the needs of every type and size of organizations across the globe. Request a free demo of our procurement platform and access the complete library of reports for free!
TNT Procurement Best Practices
- Buyers should engage with suppliers who have adopted a global delivery model as it reduces buyers' risk. In this model, any disaster/emergency at any operating facility of the supplier will result in the work being transferred to a different facility, thereby ensuring continuity of the project and reduced risk for buyers. This model also provides buyers access to skilled labor from across the globe, thereby improving the quality of engineering products provided by the supplier.
- Competitive bidding as a cost optimization tool is extremely potent but should be carefully deployed only when there is no significant differentiation among TNT suppliers.
- Try our procurement platform for free to access 9 full reports, custom studies, and over 700 reports for no cost. SpendEdge now offers paid subscriptions starting as low as $250/month.
Key Questions Answered in this TNT Procurement Report
- What is the spend potential in the TNT market?
- What is the correct price to pay for TNT? What are the key trends and factors that influence current and future pricing?
- Which selection criteria are the most important for TNT suppliers market?
- Who are the top TNT suppliers? What are their cost structures?
- What are supplier margins in TNT market?
- Which negotiation levers can reduce TNT procurement cost?
- What are the best practices for TNT procurement and what are the potential risks?
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info