DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2020 Diagnostic Imaging Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Global Forecasts: X-Ray, Ultrasound, MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, PET, PACS" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This new worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market includes the following:
- Estimates of the market size and growth.
- Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.
- Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.
- Analysis of major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Japan and Latin America.
- Discussion of trends in X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS and other technologies.
The companies analyzed in the report include Analogic, Canon Medical Systems, Esaote, GE, Hitachi, Hologic, Philips, Shimadzu, and Siemens.
The company profiles include:
- Business, new product development, and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures.
- The U.S. and international sales force size in major geographic regions.
- Selling options, including rental plans, leasing and others.
- Promotional tactics, e.g., pricing, discounts, advertising, trade shows, seminars, product literature, newsletters, etc.
- System service and support.
- Internally developed and acquired diagnostic imaging and related technologies, including X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS, and others.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jnaxd2.