ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Merchant e-Solutions, a U.S.-based end-to-end payment processing platform, has appointed new leadership to execute the company’s 2020 vision and direction. The group, led by CEO Mike Rouse, will drive the expansion of the company’s capabilities to give small and midsized businesses (SMBs) more control over their finances.
“With more than 30 million SMBs operating in the U.S., generating 44% of U.S. economic activity, it’s more important than ever that they have control of their funds to run their businesses successfully,” said Mike Rouse, Chief Executive Officer. “Managing money, cash flow and getting funds faster are as important as processing.”
- Sandra Blair, EVP Product, Marketing and Enterprise Services – Blair leads and maintains an in-depth focus on Merchant e-Solutions’ product vision, operations and management, as well as marketing and business enterprise services. She has more than 25 years of operational and consulting experience in the financial technology industry — primarily electronic payment processing and banking. Blair has extensive experience in developing products, remediating systems, and streamlining back-office operations and has held several senior executive roles such as CIO, COO, EVP and SVP.
- Shimon Steinmetz, Chief Financial Officer – Steinmetz has more than 18 years of experience partnering with senior executives and private equity investors to tackle complex business issues and boost operating performance. Steinmetz uses his expertise to execute strategic financial and operational initiatives for Merchant e-Solutions. He has experience as a technology investment banker that has covered the Enterprise Storage, FinTech and Software Service sectors.
- Joe DeTullio, Chief Information Officer – As CIO, DeTullio leverages his 25-plus years of industry experience to lead Merchant e-Solutions in the implementation of its 2020 vision. His primary areas of concentration are IT life cycle management, post-merger integration and IT effectiveness. He has worked with companies in a broad range of industries, including media and entertainment, consumer goods, financial services and private equity.
- Naveed Ashraf, Chief Technology Officer – With more than 20 years’ experience, Ashraf focuses on technological opportunities within Merchant e-Solutions that will better serve client needs. He has worked in many leadership roles throughout his career as a technologist, software developer, system architect & designer, CTO and CIO. He specializes in software development processes & management, web technologies, Agile Methodologies, JAVA technologies and product development.
- Mike Frank, EVP/Head of Sales – As Head of Sales, Frank oversees sales strategy and execution. He brings more than 25 years of sales and business development experience with deep knowledge of the financial services industry. Frank has a proven and reliable record of building long term business relationships across the industry and a track record of building high-performing teams and driving sustainable growth in both revenue and profitability.
- Mayrov Baru, Chief Human Resources Officer – Baru is an accomplished and results-driven Human Resources Executive with more than 25 years of comprehensive human resources experience. Her skills encompass a strong emphasis on strategic planning, leadership development, culture enrichment and business transformation. As Chief Human Resources Officer, Baru ensures the right talent, resources and culture are in place to achieve Merchant e-Solutions’ goals.
- Eric Haru, Chief Risk Officer – With nearly 15 years in the payments industry, Haru brings proven experience leading teams focused on credit underwriting, regulatory oversight and assurance, fraud and loss management, payment network compliance and exam management. Haru leads with an emphasis on risk culture, and he has a successful track record of developing risk and control functions to effectively manage enterprise risk while supporting scalability and long-term growth by the business.
- Jeff Simko, Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer – With over 10 years of experience in the Financial Technology ecosystem, Simko leads a team dedicated to supporting growth, safeguarding customer data, and instilling a strong security and privacy-focused culture throughout Merchant e-Solutions. He spent 10 years helping large merchants and technology providers to strengthen their security posture while serving in a variety of risk management, product management and compliance roles.
“We’re excited about the team we have put together to execute a new direction at Merchant e-Solutions,” said Rouse. “Their combined experience and expertise will guide us to eliminate the frustrations of financial transactions and put more control in the hands of our customers.”
About Merchant e-Solutions
Merchant e-Solutions provides a financial technology platform that drives digital commerce and supports the money management needs of growing businesses. Our customers gain a competitive advantage with our services to revolutionize the way they bring money in, move money out, and make money decisions. We help our partners by offering tools and revenue streams to integrate, self-brand, refer, or resell our products and services. Merchant e-Solutions has 300+ employees and is located at 3475 Lenox Road, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA, 30326. For more information, please visit www.merchante-solutions.com.