LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the high temperature cables market and it is poised to grow by USD 421.87 million during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on Covid-19 Impact
The market is moderately fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Anixter International Inc., Belden Inc., HELUKABEL GmbH, Jiangsu Tongguang Electronic Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd., Lapp Holding AG, Leoni AG, Nexans SA, Prysmian Spa, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., and Zhuhai Hansen Technology Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The rising energy demand will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rising energy demand has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
High Temperature Cables Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
High Temperature Cables Market is segmented as below:
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31952
High Temperature Cables Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our high temperature cables market report covers the following areas:
- High Temperature Cables Market size
- High Temperature Cables Market trends
- High Temperature Cables Market industry analysis
This study identifies growing demand for high temperature cables from the aviation industry as one of the prime reasons driving the high temperature cables market growth during the next few years.
High Temperature Cables Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the high temperature cables market, including some of the vendors such as Anixter International Inc., Belden Inc., HELUKABEL GmbH, Jiangsu Tongguang Electronic Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd., Lapp Holding AG, Leoni AG, Nexans SA, Prysmian Spa, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., and Zhuhai Hansen Technology Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the high temperature cables market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
High Temperature Cables Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist high temperature cables market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the high temperature cables market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the high temperature cables market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of high temperature cables market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Energy - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Transport - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Industrial - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing wind power generation capacity
- Rise in HVDC installations
- Increase in investments in the oil and gas industry
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Anixter International Inc.
- Belden Inc.
- HELUKABEL GmbH
- Jiangsu Tongguang Electronic Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd.
- Lapp Holding AG
- Leoni AG
- Nexans SA
- Prysmian Spa
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Zhuhai Hansen Technology Co. Ltd.
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 14: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.