DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Needle Coke Market: Focus on Applications (Graphite Electrodes, Lithium-Ion Battery Anode, and Special Carbon Products), Regional - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global needle coke market research provides a detailed perspective regarding the different types of needle coke, their applications, their value, and estimation, among others. The principal purpose of this market analysis is to examine the needle coke industry outlook in terms of factors driving the market, restraints, and greenfield & brownfield opportunities, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics (drivers, restraints, and opportunities), supply chain analysis, along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market. The global needle coke report is a compilation of different segments, including market breakdown by type, application, sub-applications, and country.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated global needle coke market size in terms of value and volume from 2017 to 2024, along with the year-on-year growth rates and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period, 2019-2024?
- What are the different applications of needle coke and the growth pattern for each application in terms of value in different countries?
- What are the major countries that provide growth opportunities for the global needle coke market?
- How is the supply-demand scenario of the global needle coke market expected to look like from 2017 to 2024?
- What is the market share of different players operating in the market, based on capacity?
- What are the major brownfield and greenfield opportunities in the market?
- What is the production volume of needle coke of each country?
The global needle coke market is expected to account for a market value of $4.50 billion by the end of 2024. The significant demand for needle coke is primarily generated from industries such as automotive, steel, and electronics. The rising demand for EVs in the market is directly accelerating the growth of the needle coke market.
The global needle coke market, based on type, is segmented into oil-based and coal-based needle coke. The oil-based needle coke segment is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period in the global needle coke market.
The global needle coke market, by application, is segmented into graphite electrode, lithium-ion battery anode, and specialty carbon products. Graphite electrode segment dominated the global needle coke market in 2018 in terms of volume and is expected to maintain its dominance through the forecast period.
Based on the region, the global needle coke market is segmented into U.S., Europe, Japan, China, the Middle East, and Russia. Data for each of these countries is provided by type and application.
- C-Chem CO., Ltd.
- GrafTech International Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- PetroChina Company Limited
- Phillips 66 Company
- Shandong Yida New Materials Co., Ltd
- Sinosteel Corporation
- Sumitomo Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.1 Market Drivers
1.1.1 Growth in Steel Industry has led to a Spurt in Adoption of Needle Coke in the Market
1.1.2 Growing EV Trend is Strengthening the Demand for Needle Coke Production in the Market
1.2 Market Restraints
1.2.1 Limited Capacity Addition in the Petroleum Needle Coke Segment Might Clampdown the Growth of the Market
1.3 Market Opportunity
1.3.1 Developing Countries Investing and Collaborating to Set Up Needle Coke Facilities
2 Industry Analysis
3 Global Needle Coke Market (by Type), $Million and Kilotons, 2017-2024
3.1.1 Global Needle Coke Market, by Type, $Million and Kilotons
4 Global Needle Coke Market (by Application), $Million and Kilotons, 2017-2024
4.1.1 Graphite Electrodes
4.1.2 Lithium-Ion Battery Anode
4.1.3 Special Carbon Products
188.8.131.52 Atomic Power Core Materials
5 Global Needle Coke Market (by Region), $Million and Kilotons, 2017-2024
5.4 Middle East
6 Company Profiles
7 Report Scope and Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/32hr5f