LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge has announced the availability of its latest report on Paper Procurement for pre-order. The report on paper procurement is part of a larger series of reports on the global warehousing and storage market, which includes comprehensive insights into paper category spend, spend growth and regional segmentation, in-depth price trends, negotiation levers, and analysis of paper suppliers.
According to our experts, the rise in minimum labor wages across countries such as the US and China will result in increased employee expenses for paper suppliers who will be forced to pass on a part of this increase to their buyers.
SpendEdge’s reports now include a complimentary COVID-19 impact assessment on all reports from the warehousing and storage category. Our reports are intended to serve as a one-stop reference guide for companies looking for effective paper procurement strategies and offer a perfect blend of category basics with deep-dive category data and insights – request a free sample today!
Paper Procurement Risks
- The volatility in fuel prices and capacity constraints affect the cost structures of suppliers. Fuel costs account for the largest part of the operational costs for the suppliers. Therefore, an increase in fuel costs significantly increases the suppliers' operating expenditure.
- When requirements of the buyers are not absolutely clear or usage patterns are not stable or predictable, suppliers often build in \"cost buffers\" for unforeseen risks due to a lack of complete understanding of buyer's requirements. This increases the risk of overspending on Paper
- Not what you are looking for? SpendEdge now offers custom studies and reports that are suited to the needs of every type and size of organizations across the globe. Request a free demo of our procurement platform and access the complete library of reports for free!
Paper Procurement Best Practices
- It is important that buyers assess the operating model of service providers to determine the best-fit case for their organizations. Buyers need to determine if services offered by the providers are comprehensive and involve adequate resource support and a well-defined customizable execution plan.
- Buyers should negotiate to get the best add-on services from their suppliers, such as real-time tracking, route optimization, big data analytics to plan and forecast future requirements and Six Sigma practices to ensure the procurement of quality services.
- Try our procurement platform for free to access 9 full reports, custom studies, and over 700 reports for no cost. SpendEdge now offers paid subscriptions starting as low as $250/month.
Key Questions Answered in this Paper Procurement Report
- What is the spend potential in the paper market?
- What is the correct price to pay for paper? What are the key trends and factors that influence current and future pricing?
- Which selection criteria are the most important for paper Suppliers Market?
- Who are the top paper suppliers? What are their cost structures?
- What are supplier margins in paper market?
- Which negotiation levers can reduce paper procurement cost?
- What are the best practices for paper procurement and what are the potential risks?
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info