LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge has announced the availability of its latest report on Wood Procurement for pre-order. The report on wood procurement is part of a larger series of reports on the global fuel market, which includes all spend related to the provision of fuels including solid and liquid fuels. It may also include spend related to transportation and storage of fuel across different geographic locations across the globe as well as any spend on additives to enhance the performance of the fuel.
According to our experts, the digitization of assets, processes, and systems has enabled new value propositions and cost-saving opportunities within the wood category. New developments in global geopolitics and China's shifting policies have altered the supply and investment avenues within the wood category.
SpendEdge’s reports now include a complimentary COVID-19 impact assessment on all reports from the fuel category. Our reports are intended to serve as a one-stop reference guide for companies looking for effective wood procurement strategies and offer a perfect blend of category basics with deep-dive category data and insights – request a free sample today!
Wood Procurement Risks
- Severe weather conditions such as cyclones, floods, tsunamis, and earthquakes can significantly impact the value chains. Moreover, they can result in costly damages to human resources, facilities, and infrastructure which can lead to inconsistency in supply
- Low product differentiation is making it difficult for suppliers to acquire new clients. Hence, there is intense competition among top players based on pricing. They are also adopting strategic initiatives such as a reduction in prices of their products to gain market share. This is resulting in a reduction in their profit margins
- Not what you are looking for? SpendEdge now offers custom studies and reports that are suited to the needs of every type and size of organizations across the globe. Request a free demo of our procurement platform and access the complete library of reports for free!
Wood Procurement Best Practices
- Buyers should engage with suppliers that have made high R&D investments in terms of product innovations and incorporation of technologies that result in better quality and/or lower costs.
- Buyers of fuels must adopt a regional sourcing model to obtain the benefits of reduced logistics costs, reduced inventory costs, and lower turnaround times.
- Try our procurement platform for free to access 9 full reports, custom studies, and over 700 reports for no cost. SpendEdge now offers paid subscriptions starting as low as $250/month.
Key Questions Answered in this Wood Procurement Report
- What is the spend potential in the wood market?
- What is the correct price to pay for wood? What are the key trends and factors that influence current and future pricing?
- Which selection criteria are the most important for wood Suppliers Market?
- Who are the top wood suppliers? What are their cost structures?
- What are supplier margins in wood market?
- Which negotiation levers can reduce wood procurement cost?
- What are the best practices for wood procurement and what are the potential risks?
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info