LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge has announced the availability of its latest report on Coal Procurement for pre-order. The report on coal procurement is part of a larger series of reports on the global fuel market, which includes all spend related to the provision of fuels including solid and liquid fuels. It may also include spend related to transportation and storage of fuel across different geographic locations across the globe as well as any spend on additives to enhance the performance of the fuel.
According to our experts, the new developments in global geopolitics and China's shifting policies are altering the supply and investment avenues within the coal category. Suppliers are putting greater emphasis on the evaluation of their traditional business models and are finding opportunities that can create value for themselves as well as their clients.
SpendEdge’s reports now include a complimentary COVID-19 impact assessment on all reports from the fuel category. Our reports are intended to serve as a one-stop reference guide for companies looking for effective coal procurement strategies and offer a perfect blend of category basics with deep-dive category data and insights – request a free sample today!
Coal Procurement Risks
- Buyers and suppliers are required to comply with stringent environmental regulations, such as the MARPOL treaty, Clean Air Act in the US. Any noncompliance with these regulations can result in hefty fines. Moreover, periodic changes in regulations affect the operations and costs of both buyers and suppliers as they incur additional efforts in aligning with the new norms. Changes such as these significantly increase the prices which are cues for buyers to shift toward more cost-effective solutions
- Pricing terms in the contract could prove to be inadequate to safeguard the buyer from the impact of a sudden increase in supplier's cost, often arising from a lack of clarity on the scope of products or services to be delivered
- Not what you are looking for? SpendEdge now offers custom studies and reports that are suited to the needs of every type and size of organizations across the globe. Request a free demo of our procurement platform and access the complete library of reports for free!
Coal Procurement Best Practices
- Buyers should proactively manage relations with coal suppliers and have pre-determined intervention criteria for onboarding or replacing a supplier, changing specifications or terms and conditions.
- Suppliers need to have expertise in demand and price forecasting of fuels as this will help to appropriately set the prices for the contract period.
- Try our procurement platform for free to access 9 full reports, custom studies, and over 700 reports for no cost. SpendEdge now offers paid subscriptions starting as low as $250/month.
Key Questions Answered in this Coal Procurement Report
- What is the spend potential in the coal market?
- What is the correct price to pay for coal? What are the key trends and factors that influence current and future pricing?
- Which selection criteria are the most important for coal Suppliers Market?
- Who are the top coal suppliers? What are their cost structures?
- What are supplier margins in coal market?
- Which negotiation levers can reduce coal procurement cost?
- What are the best practices for coal procurement and what are the potential risks?
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info