DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Frozen Fruits and Vegetables - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The frozen fruits and vegetables market worldwide is projected to grow considerably, with the frozen vegetables segment displaying strong market growth potential. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over 27.8 Million Tons by the year 2025, Frozen Vegetables will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Ardo NV
- Bonduelle Group
- Findus Sverige AB
- Gelagri Bretagne SA
- General Mills Inc.
- Greenyard NV
- Lamb Weston Holdings Inc.
- McCain Foods Limited
- Mirelite Mirsa Zrt.
- Pinnacle Foods Inc.
- Simplot Food Group
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Vivartia S.A.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Frozen Fruits and Veggies: Locking Nutrients and Freshness of Produce through Freezing Technique
- Recent Market Activity
- Frozen Vegetables Dominate the Market
- Frozen Fruits Market: Convenience & All-Season Availability Fosters Demand
- Developed Markets Dominate, Developing Regions to Spearhead Future Growth
- Economy and Frozen Fruits and Vegetables Market - A Perspective
- Product Innovations and Growing Consumer Awareness Signals Opportunities
- Frozen Fruits and Vegetables: The Value Chain
- Key Export & Import Statistics
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Frozen Fruits and Vegetables Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Ardo NV (Belgium)
- Bonduelle Group (France)
- Findus Sverige AB (Sweden)
- Gelagri Bretagne SA (France)
- General Mills, Inc. (USA)
- Greenyard NV (Belgium)
- Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (USA)
- McCain Foods Limited (Canada)
- Mirelite Mirsa Zrt. (Hungary)
- Pinnacle Foods, Inc. (USA)
- Simplot Food Group (USA)
- Simplot Australia Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- The Kraft Heinz Company (USA)
- Vivartia S.A. (Greece)
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Fruits and Vegetables Processing Market - An Overview
- Increasing Popularity of Convenience Foods Drives Market Demand
- Rising Consumer Awareness Fuels Demand for IQF Fruits
- Packaging Makes a Difference
- Innovative Marketing - A Key Deciding Factor for Corporate Success
- Technological Improvements to Fuel Growth
- Study Provides Support for Importance of Frozen Fruits and Vegetables Consumption
- Favorable Demographic Trends Strengthen Market Prospects
- Increasing Global Population Offers Significant Growth Opportunities
- Urbanization: A Mega Trend with Significant Implications for the Food & Beverages Industry
- Growing Middle Class Population and Rising Disposable Incomes
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9qh230
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.