LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the industrial chocolate market and it is poised to grow by 2.05 million tons during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Barry Callebaut AG, Cargill Inc., Cemoi Group, Clasen Quality Coatings Inc., Fuji Oil Co. Ltd., Mars Inc., Mondelēz International Inc., NATRA SA, Nestlé SA, and The Hershey Co. are some of the major market participants. The technological innovations will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Technological innovations have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Industrial Chocolate Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Industrial Chocolate Market is segmented as below:
- Biscuits and Bakery Products
- Dairy and Desserts
- Ice Creams and Frozen Items
- Cereals and Others.
- North America
- South America
- Integrated Industrial Chocolate
- Open Industrial Chocolate
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31935
Industrial Chocolate Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our industrial chocolate market report covers the following areas:
- Industrial Chocolate Market Size
- Industrial Chocolate Market Trends
- Industrial Chocolate Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies rising demand for ruby chocolates as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial chocolate market growth during the next few years.
Industrial Chocolate Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the industrial chocolate market, including some of the vendors such as Barry Callebaut AG, Cargill Inc., Cemoi Group, Clasen Quality Coatings Inc., Fuji Oil Co. Ltd., Mars Inc., Mondelēz International Inc., NATRA SA, Nestlé SA, and The Hershey Co. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the industrial chocolate market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Industrial Chocolate Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist industrial chocolate market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial chocolate market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial chocolate market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial chocolate market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Biscuits and bakery products
- Dairy and desserts
- Ice creams and frozen items
- Cereals and other industrial chocolate applications
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY ENTITY
- Market segmentation by entity
- Comparison by entity
- Integrated industrial chocolate - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Open industrial chocolate - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by entity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing vendor emphasis on sustainable cocoa production
- Personalization and mass customization
- Growing popularity of clean-label chocolate
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Barry Callebaut AG
- Cargill Inc.
- Cemoi Group
- Clasen Quality Coatings Inc.
- Fuji Oil Co. Ltd.
- Mars Inc.
- Mondelēz International Inc.
- NATRA SA
- Nestlé SA
- The Hershey Co.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.