DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global injectable drug delivery devices market as it emerges from the Covid-19 shut down.
The global injectable drug delivery devices market is expected to decline from $16 billion in 2019 to $15.4 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4%. The decline is mainly due to the Covid-19 outbreak resulting in other patients delaying their episodes of care. The market is then expected to recover and reach $21.3 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 7.4%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 20+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The emergence of alternative drug delivery devices to injectable drug delivery devices is negatively affecting the market. Injectable (parenteral) drug delivery is one of the widely used conventional drug delivery system. There are many alternative (painless) drug delivery systems such as nasal, transdermal, transmucosal, vaginal, anal and others which are evolving. The selection of drug delivery system depends on drug release, absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination profile of the therapeutic agent in order to achieve highest level of safety and efficacy from the drug.
Alternative drug delivery systems hold key importance in improving bioavailability, reducing toxicity and safety elimination of drug which is administered to treat particular disease. Growing disease related complications, regular developments in drugs and combinations of therapeutic agents are used to treat disease driving the need of alternative drug delivery system. There are some recent ongoing developments in the field of alternative drug delivery system mainly in nanoparticles-based delivery system, intracellular delivery system, neural delivery system and many more. Thus, emergence of alternative drug delivery methods limits the growth of injectable drug delivery devices market.
The increasing preference for self-injection devices is driving the injectable drug delivery devices market. Self-injection devices are medical devices that can be used by the patient in home setting for self-administration of the medication. Self-Injection devices include needle-free, auto, pen, and wearable injectors. These self-injectables were developed to provide the most adaptable device which has a high precision of drug delivery and is easy to use. In addition, with the innovations in self-injectable devices, the acceptance of these products has increased over the past few years. BD Physioject is a disposable auto-injector, manufactured by Becton, Dickinson and Company, which is clinically proven, reliable and cost-effective specifically designed for self-injection of drugs by patients suffering from chronic diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, asthma and osteoporosis.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market Characteristics
3. Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Gerresheimer AG
- Eli Lilly and Company,
- Pfizer Inc
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Schott AG
- Baxter International
- Owen Mumford
- Mylan N.V.
- Antares Pharma
- Unilife Corporation
- Genentech Inc.
- Alkermes Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mv0skl