LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the processed vegetable market and it is poised to grow by USD 94.56 bn during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amazon.com Inc., Conagra Brands Inc., Del Monte Pacific Ltd., Dole Food Co. Inc., and Rhodes Food Group Holdings Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand for processed vegetables has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Processed Vegetable Market 2019-2023 : Segmentation
Processed Vegetable Market is segmented as below:
- Canned Vegetables
- Frozen Vegetables
- Fresh-cut Vegetables
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31665
Processed Vegetable Market 2019-2023 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our processed vegetable market report covers the following areas:
- Processed Vegetable Market Size
- Processed Vegetable Market Trends
- Processed Vegetable Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing online presence of processed vegetable vendors as one of the prime reasons driving the processed vegetable market growth during the next few years.
Processed Vegetable Market 2019-2023 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the processed vegetable market, including some of the vendors such as Amazon.com Inc., Conagra Brands Inc., Del Monte Pacific Ltd., Dole Food Co. Inc., and Rhodes Food Group Holdings Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the processed vegetable market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Processed Vegetable Market 2019-2023 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist processed vegetable market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the processed vegetable market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the processed vegetable market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of processed vegetable market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market definition
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Canned vegetables - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Frozen vegetables - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Fresh-cut vegetables - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Processed vegetable manufacturers and distributors venturing into the
- private-label marketplace
- Increased offerings of processed vegetable under halal category
- Increasing online presence of processed vegetable vendors
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Conagra Brands Inc.
- Del Monte Pacific Ltd.
- Dole Food Co. Inc.
- Rhodes Food Group Holdings Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.