DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pediatric Vaccines Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global pediatric vaccines is expected to decline from $30.4 billion in 2019 to $28.9 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -5%. The decline is mainly due to the focus on Covid-19 outbreak and its treatment across the globe and non-availability of vaccines or delay of immunizations in pediatrics.
This report from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global pediatric vaccines market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The market will stabilize or grow from next year owing to the easing of supply chain restrictions. Also, successful launch of the Covid-19 vaccine or immunization of existing BCG vaccine in countries where it is not administered at present, which will boost the pediatric vaccines market significantly in the mid to long term. The market is expected to recover and reach $40.7 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 7.8%.
The pediatric vaccines market consists of sales of pediatric vaccines and its related services used to provide immunity to infants and children for specific diseases. Pediatric vaccine is a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that are administered to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases among children. Pediatric vaccines are used in childhood immunization schedules to enhance a child's immunity or prevent diseases such as diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, influenza, Hepatitis B, polio and many other infectious and non-infectious diseases.
Vaccine refusal by parents for their children is a prevailing tradition in many countries. Among the reasons for withholding children for vaccination are lack of knowledge, religious and philosophical objections, exaggerated concerns regarding vaccine safety and others. According to a report published by CNBC, the US national refusal rate of parents for a child's immunization was 3.3% in 2018. Governments are imposing laws and organizing awareness programs to overcome parent's and family's resistance to the child's vaccine, but are unable to impose any strict rules against parents' refusal for children's immunization, which is hindering the pediatric vaccines market's growth.
The demand for novel vaccines is steadily growing to deliver improved immunization against challenging infectious diseases (e.g. tuberculosis, HIV/ AIDS) and non-communicable chronic diseases such as cancer and neurodegenerative diseases. Novel approaches to vaccine development include structural immunogenic design, gene-based vaccine platforms, and effective adjuvant recombinant antigen formulations. To meet the increasing demand for novel vaccines, there is a continuous quest in pediatric vaccine manufacturers and developers for innovation of vaccine design and manufacturing technologies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Pediatric Vaccines Market Characteristics
3. Pediatric Vaccines Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Pediatric Vaccines Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Pediatric Vaccines Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Pediatric Vaccines Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Pediatric Vaccines Market, Segmentation By Vaccine Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Pediatric Vaccines Market, Segmentation By Technology, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Pediatric Vaccines Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Pediatric Vaccines Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Pediatric Vaccines Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Indian Immunologicals Limited
- AstraZeneca plc
- CSL Limited
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.
- Panacea Biotec Ltd.
- Zydus Cadila
- Abbott Laboratries
- Eli Lillyand Company
- F. Hoffmann- La Roche Ltd.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- VF Corporation
- Sinovac Biotech Ltd.
- Bristol- Myers
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Sellas and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Bristol- Myers
- Sinovac Biotec Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ewav3m