DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Harmonic Filter Market, By Filter Type (Active, Passive, Hybrid), By Voltage Level (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage and High Voltage), By Phase (Single Phase, Multi Phase), By End User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Harmonic Filter Market in India is projected to grow at an impressive CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period due to surging demand for power quality in various end-user industries such as automotive, oil & gas, etc. and stringent government regulations pertaining to power reliability and quality.
Non-linear load is the primary cause of the emergence of harmonics and heavy electrical applications such as rectifiers, variable frequency drive or arc furnace generate harmonics. In order to mitigate this problem, harmonic filters are used which bring down the harmonics to tolerable level.
Increasing adoption of variable frequency drives in various end-user industries is driving the harmonic filter market in the country as it generates harmonics. Also, government has enacted several laws and is imposing penalties on industries which do not comply with the power quality norms, consequently, driving the market for harmonic filters in the country. However, high cost of the filter and low awareness about the power quality & harmonic filters can hamper the growth of the market during forecast period.
The Harmonic Filter Market in India can be segmented based on filter type, voltage level, phase, end-user, company and region.
Among filter type, passive filter is expected to grow at the highest rate until 2025 as this filter technology is comparatively new and helps to enhance performance of the harmonic filter. Moreover, these filters use electronics switching for producing harmonic current, which automatically cancels harmonics generated by non-linear loads. However, passive filter dominated the market in 2019, as these types of filters can effectively remove or eliminate harmonics of low order.
Major players operating in the Indian Harmonic Filter Market include Crompton Greaves Ltd., Larsen & Toubro Limited, ABB India Limited, Schneider Electric India Private Limited, Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd, Siemens India, Schaffner India, Emerson Network Power Pvt. Ltd, NeoWatt Power Solutions Co. Pvt. Ltd., EPCOS India Pvt. Ltd., etc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Indian Harmonic Filter Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Harmonic Filter Market based on filter type, voltage level, phase, end-user and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Harmonic Filter Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Harmonic Filter Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Indian Harmonic Filter Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the Indian Harmonic Filter Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Harmonic Filter Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Filter Type (Active, Passive, Hybrid)
5.2.2. By Voltage Level (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage and High Voltage)
5.2.3. By Phase (Single Phase, Multi Phase)
5.2.4. By End User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial)
5.2.5. By Region (North, South, East, West)
5.2.6. By Company
5.3. Product Market Map
6. South India Harmonic Filter Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Filter Type
6.2.2. By Voltage Level
6.2.3. By Phase
6.2.4. By End User
6.3. Top 3 States in North India
6.3.1. Top 3 Cities in Each State
7. West India Harmonic Filter Market Outlook
8. North India Harmonic Filter Market Outlook
9. East India Harmonic Filter Market Outlook
10. Supply Chain Analysis
11. Import & Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Company Profiles
16.1.1. ABB India Limited
16.1.2. Schneider Electric India Private Limited
16.1.3. Larsen & Toubro Limited
16.1.4. Emerson Network Power Pvt. Ltd.
16.1.5. Eaton Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
16.1.6. Crompton Greaves Ltd.
16.1.7. Siemens India
16.1.8. Schaffner India
16.1.9. NeoWatt Power Solutions Co. Pvt. Ltd.
16.1.10. EPCOS India Pvt. Ltd.
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c6lmmh